• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Don't Starve Shipwrecked is Awesome.

    Don't Starve Shipwrecked is Awesome.


    Shipwrecked is Awesome.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    "Not like you, you lost your nerve, you lost the game!"

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Um so I drew wendy

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Spiders are bloody useless as a follower

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Its easy to kite a spider, evidence? because one got kited by a BEE.

    submitted by /u/aleksanderklaasr
    [link] [comments]

    Made this a while ago. Nothing original but I kinda liked it and felt like sharing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Daily box facts

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    1. Gift boxes can contain clothings,character only skins (head skins),item skins.
    2. So do mid game gift boxes.
    submitted by /u/aleksanderklaasr
    [link] [comments]

    2nd drawing I made a while ago. Also not original but whatever :) have a nice day all

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Suspicious marbles and marble statues.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Here's my question: If I repair marble statues and mine them on full moon, normal clockworks will appear. If I kill the clockworks I will obtain sketch figures to make on a potter's wheel. Then I can make new statues needed to start a shadow pieces fight on new moon. But can I mine them on full moon and get normal clockworks over and over again? I'm asking because I don't want to go to the ruins yet for gears.

    submitted by /u/InsideWorldliness6
    [link] [comments]

    Your Favorite Starver?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    It was an Eventful Day...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Did the Bearger spawn twice?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I was playing Don't Starve and when I heard the Bearger coming, I jumped into a wormhole so I could fight it away from camp. However, My armor broke and my health was low so I was forced to retreat via the same wormhole. When I got to the other side, there was another Bearger wailing on my Snow Chester and Glommer. It then proceeded to kill me, of course. I have the giants spawn rate set to default. Did another Bearger spawn, or did the same Bearger follow me all the way back to camp? Because the wormhole took me to the other side of the map. Is this some sort of glitch?

    submitted by /u/supernintendo128
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need a lightning rod if I’m playing wx-78 in solo don’t starve?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Ok so, even tho I've had this over a year this is the first time I'm playing with wx (im a wigfrid main... yeah) but I recently decided to step out of my comfort zone and change to a character I've never played with... now i know wx gets charged by lightning so do i need a lightning rod? Also any wx advice would be grant...

    submitted by /u/echomcl
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to make the most Thulecite crowns out of green gems?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Is it better to just make a bunch of construction amulets and craft all of your thulecite crowns using construction amulets, or would you get more by crafting thulecite suits, deconstructing them, and then crafting thulecite crowns. Also, for the second method would you use the construction amulets for crafting both the suits and crowns, or just the suits and craft the crowns regularly?

    submitted by /u/Cytosine1972
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment