• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Don't Starve "In Memory of You" (Wendy & Abigail) - drawn/animated by me :D

    Don't Starve "In Memory of You" (Wendy & Abigail) - drawn/animated by me :D


    "In Memory of You" (Wendy & Abigail) - drawn/animated by me :D

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I personally love the Fiery Witch's Hat, it looks so amazing

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    The hardest choices require the strongest hunger

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    The hidden form of Chester

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the next DST sale is?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I really wanna try playing together with my friends and I want to meet new people as well but I don't want to pay for that price

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    Is don’t starve on Nintendo switch up to date?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I've been seeing a lot of posts on here that make me question if DS on switch is updated.

    submitted by /u/Sizgil
    [link] [comments]

    When Willow burns the base but the base is already lit.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    If you start a world in Shipwrecked, hop over to ROG via Seaworthy, then create a new world with the Teleportato in ROG, does the Shipwrecked world get regenerated as well?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I feel like I should know this by now, but I've never wanted to try.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoLens_
    [link] [comments]

    Some doodles

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Is there a way to play DST alone without the harshness of DST?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I only own DST. Is there a way to make the difficulty similar to DS when playing on DST?

    submitted by /u/RadOrSmth
    [link] [comments]

    In celebration of me surviving my first year i draw a picture.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Lunar biome attached to land?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    So, I just made a new world, and found the lunar biome attached to the rock biome. Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/Lacurie
    [link] [comments]

    What Character Should Be Reworked In DST?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    This is just for fun, I personally think webber should be reworked

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/yottacat
    [link] [comments]

    Look how many tentapillars are close by

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Bearger makes you groggy (slow movement) and even straight to sleep?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    None of the videos I've seen or the wiki says anything about the Bearger being able to instantly put you to sleep!

    What the actual fuck lol

    He trashed my base.

    submitted by /u/_Mellex_
    [link] [comments]

    Why people love so much Wilson

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I mean he have nothing special, no pro (except beard) no cons, it's boring no special abilities, why would chose him?

    submitted by /u/allosson
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo switch edition

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I've just started a new world and it feels like spring (all the holes are collapsed, I get a lot of rain), how come?

    submitted by /u/jesusgoganiluminat
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration mod now for DS and DST!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Several months ago I made DS mod called Exploration.

    By making the hunger rate a setting, it allows to explore the world at a more natural pace, spending more time wandering and exploring and less time gathering food. (you can check it here.) Of course, you can always revert the settings back to the original Don't Starve value without needing to disable the mod ;) I've been using it since, and now I'm feeling comfortable to play with the regular DS settings. This last sentense sounds like a bad TV spot =]

    Today I've uploaded a Don't Starve Together version on the steam workshop! You can now enjoy it with your friend, even those scared by the default hunger draining rate : ) By default the mod is configure to make the game more forgiving, so feel free to tweak the settings (specially the hunger) to fit your playstyle.

    Now I'm going to focus on smaller mods, you can mix together, that fit the Exploration mod philosophy (like being able to craft the Warly's portable pot even if you don't play Warly, etc.).

    Thanks for reading, and HF

    submitted by /u/Diskun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment