• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Don't Starve "Spiders understand us."

    Don't Starve "Spiders understand us."


    "Spiders understand us."

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Art by Austin Holland. (Dont know the platform.)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Excuse me, but what?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    First time killing the quacken lol

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Wish me luck boys

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Wilson Laptop decooooooo (as usual made by mahhh daaaaahhdd)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    my mother’s 100-day base, what can she improve?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Using Fossils for traps?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    in videos, ive seen mobs that cannot walk over the fossil, and it allows for some creative traps. I finally found the fossil fragment in the depths, however when placing it on the ground, mobs are unaffected by it. Was this feature removed from the game? took me a while to find the fossil!

    submitted by /u/AverageJoeWinkWink
    [link] [comments]

    Very Underrated Video. Go subscribe to this dude's channel!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does this look like Maxwell?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    that spider is going too far gone i would say.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Salt box vs Ice box

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Plain and simple: what is the difference?

    I can't find any noticeable difference besides the salt box can't store crockpot dishes. The way I see it, the ice box is a direct upgrade.

    Anyone care to inform me? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DogBallsMissing
    [link] [comments]

    I found the developer graveyard

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Holly shit. I did not expect that.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    What a big difference between DST and DS shipwreced. I think i can say for my self that i masteted most of the things in DST. Some time ago i downloaded Klei pack on steam and i got the whole ds package. So today i decided to try some shipwreced, even watched a few videos. And yeah, i died 4 times within 2 days.... So yeah, if there is anyone with good suggestions i d be happy to hear them.

    submitted by /u/tcarman6
    [link] [comments]

    For the surviving 70 consecutive days trophy can you leave and reload and it’s still gettable?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Gamers React To Their First Hound Attack

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Could anyone tell me if there is a less tiring way to find Malbatross? Can I reverse before I approach the shoals marked on the map and work with only one shoal?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    When you see hounds and you’re not prepared����

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Will the Ancient Guardian respawn?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    It's winter, I have a houndius shootius and I'm wondering, if I use the houndius shootius to kill Klaus, will I be boned and not be able to get another turret? I need the turret to kill the Ancient Fuelweaver sooooo.

    submitted by /u/I-Dont-Need-Ur-Help
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of Don't Starve on Switch

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Hello everyone and I'm sorry if i'm posting this on the wrong community.

    So, i would like to know if someone plays Don't Starve on Nintendo Switch and if so, what is the current state of the game in the platform (if the game is updated, bugs, etc).

    The game is currently at 70% discount on eShop and i would like to know if it's worth to buy on the Nintendo Switch.

    EDIT: What i want to ask is if the game is worth to buy on Nintendo Switch. I did a quick search and found some topics on klei forum about some bugs that were present in the game on the Switch version, and i wanted to know if Klei still updates the game to correct some possibly existing bugs before i buy it.

    submitted by /u/GranMeister
    [link] [comments]

    (not mine) This is amazing, magical girl/anime op parody

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Are there any base-ruining, life threatening things I should worry about as the game progresses?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    So I'm new-ish to the game. Played sparingly over the course of maybe a couple years. The game, for me, has been so intimidating to learn, that after having so many 10-13 day deaths racked up, I decided to install some mods to help me with recipes and map discovery, as well as tweaking the settings to give me longer days.

    Through this, I've slowly learned how to manage my resources better and now, I've got a few advanced farms going, and I'm making my way to getting a bee box and birdcage.

    Now for the actual question:
    The only let's plays I've watched have been for Don't Starve Together, and one thing that concerns me is the giant yeti that comes later on. Is this exclusively a DST thing, or is it on DS as well? Besides the hounds that come every now and then, are there other things that come to attack your base? I'm halfway through the summer, going into winter, and I wanna make sure I'm prepared for whatever comes next.

    Also, are wooden walls sufficient for base building, or should I stock up on stones? I have a lightning rod in place, but I'm not sure how much that helps.

    submitted by /u/lexasami
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment