• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Don't Starve Mining stone fruit with gunpowder is fun.

    Don't Starve Mining stone fruit with gunpowder is fun.


    Mining stone fruit with gunpowder is fun.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    My friend reminded me of an old fan art I did for this game so I thought I could share it here.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Birds are friends

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Is there a way to know when the beefalo will be in heat? My 90% domesticated beef just got in heat and poof all my progress is gone.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    After 2 hours of searching, I found mandrakes!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Moon island should be made out of cheese

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I drew artwork of Wendy and Abigale, tell who I should draw next!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    No doubt the best base I've ever had. What did they find? [PS4]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Day ELEVEN

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I accidentally made 3 backpacks

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    What this?? free base!!!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Just killed deerclops for the first time!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I've never been very good at combat, and Deerclops has been the reason for my death the past three times I've played. (Most recently, I had everything I needed but forgot to equip things/eat jerky in the heat of battle) This time, I went super prepared; two football helmets, two log suits, a semi-fresh hambat (didn't have time to craft another before he spawned). Tried to get a treeguard to spawn, discovered MacTusk in the middle of the night (avoiding 2 ice hounds, MacTusk, and a deerclops at once is kind of hair-raising) but then night fell and I was like, "Okay, guess I'm going to have to tank him." So I did, and then he died, and it was awesome.

    Thanks for listening!

    submitted by /u/aminowrimo
    [link] [comments]

    The humans are dead!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Hi, I've only recently begun playing Don't Starve (no DLC), and I was wondering if anyone has any tips, specifically on deciding where to make your base. I'm worried I'll put up shop somewhere only to find it buggers me over later on, or shouldn't I be worried about this? Any other tips are also welcome :)

    submitted by /u/AlisterSinclair2002
    [link] [comments]

    Hey does anyone have a way to beat/cheese Misery Toadstool? Even some tips?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Please help me.

    submitted by /u/I-Dont-Need-Ur-Help
    [link] [comments]

    It's been awhile! Question about Moving Minions in DS with All DLC Enabled

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    It's been awhile! Question about Moving Minions in DS with All DLC Enabled

    Ok. So I have a question for minds greater than mine. I know it used to be possible to move all the minions from SW & Hamlet into RoG (Packim & Robin).

    I have Robin in RoG but I can't seem to get the Fishbone to trigger Packim. Tried spawning in a packim to see if it would attach to the fishbone (didn't work). Killed that one to see if it would spawn in a new one (Didn't work either).

    Checked the console command during all this testing and kept seeing this. Not sure what its not finding in the game code or if it was update to break the ability to move the minions.

    Attached an image of the console command. Any help/knowledge would be appreciated.

    Edit: Added image cuz the original post didn't add it.

    Edit 2: Both Chester and Robin are in Houses within RoG so they can't interact with the fishbone that's brought over.

    https://preview.redd.it/c8haqbn3a2r41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=39c9e8f7b99207eac7b19a74727cddcf74bd3f1a

    submitted by /u/Griver_X
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Glommer's bug. [DS]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hi, guys (and girls). I encountered a bug(?) with Glommer while playing DS. I am currently on day 91, and when I went and picked Glommer's flower from his statue during full moon, it was showing as though the flower was still on the statue (even though I had it on me). Moreover, there was no Glommer anywhere near. I tried to log out and log in again (also tried to close the game and reopen), but I still have Glommer's flower on me, but no Glommer anywhere near. In fact, I checked if there was one in the world with c_countprefabs("glommer"), and it showed 0. What should I do now? Will Glommer ever appear on the next moon cycles? And what to do with the flower in hand? I checked DS wiki to see whether this was listed in the known bugs, but found nothing, so yeah, any and every help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Baron_Flint
    [link] [comments]

    Sky worthy and seaworthy

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys if I have ds and hamlet willvi ne able to go to shipwrecked world with a sky worthy or do I need to buy the other dlc

    submitted by /u/h-dragon919
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment