• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Don't Starve *Slowly becoming a wendy main*

    Don't Starve *Slowly becoming a wendy main*


    *Slowly becoming a wendy main*

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    When I play as Dio with the Dio Character Mod and Winter rolls around

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    A crisp and a kit kat wrapper... Tah dah! Abigail *I need to get out more*

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Like a Man

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    This year I decided to paint my and my friends' DST team on an egg. Healthy Easter, everyone!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Singleplayer - how to make more moleworms (and get them to ruins)?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    TL;DR: The relog trick doesn't seem to work anymore. Playing in Hamlet-enabled "vanilla" game (not a great mimic of the vanilla game, is it...).

    I'm trying to start a moleworm farm in the ruins. Whacked four moles on the surface, packed them up in a bundling wrap, went to ruins, re-logged, and... Unpacking the bundle leaves them kinda glitched, where after the stunned anim, they go into sleeping-above-ground anim, but I can can still pick them up. So I do, and release them manually this time. Now they properly switch from stunned to below-ground state. Unfortunately, no burrowing happens - instead, they all dart off into the distance. It seems like they still knows their home location coordinates, and don't realise they're not on the surface layer anymore. Some keep hugging the edge (the home coords are probably outside of the ruins map), one actually targeted a specific location on the map (using proper pathfinding instead of edge hugging), but after reaching it, it just wandered around, still without making a burrow.

    Any ideas, known to work after the QoL update?

    submitted by /u/-myxal
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecked Together?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I apologize in advance if this has been asked 10000000 times but does anyone know if Shipwrecked Together will ever be a thing?

    submitted by /u/Slamazon22
    [link] [comments]

    You Know Its Gonna Be A Tough Run When You Can't Make A Bamboo Raft On The Spawn Island

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Tips for 2 Noobies

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hello Don't Starve Community,

    I've been playing this game for the last 3 days with my girlfriend and we've had some trouble staying alive, we've tried different char combinations but since we are both new, yesterday we decided to go for Willow and Wilson whom are the most basic characters and the best to learn the mechanics (as I've read), I'm open to suggestions on this.

    We've been having trouble with:

    1) Assigning roles, how do you usually divide yourselves? One focus on the hunting? The other one on the farming? Who focuses on the crafting?

    2) Food Sources, we 've had some trouble with our food, we try to get a good spot and pick up berries, carrots, start farming (btw are basic farms worth it or should we go straight for the advance ones?), killing pigs (Should we kill them or they have any benefit for us alive)?, and also I tried some traps on bunny holes, what do you guys think?

    3) For fighting we make spears and the basic log for protection, what is the best weapon to fight? Is this the best combo?

    4) Should we divide ourselves or stay together? Maybe divide to find the correct spot for the base, and then get together a few days later? Btw is it an issue spotting ourselves near to the rivers? I see there are some animals that jump out of water (I don't know if they'll attack us)

    5) How do we deal with Hounds at the beginning? They really get the best of us, should we be ready to attack them? Or should be set some traps.

    6) What do we need for winter? Winter Clothes? Also, should we get a tent for Winter? is it neccesary?

    Yesterday i believe we had the perfect spot except for the fact that we were near the river, we were near to beefalos, pig village, lots of trees and berries.

    I'm thinking maybe we should go for a Willow + Someone who fights combination, maybe she could take care of the farm part and I could try some hunting for food and crafting items.

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/stanleyacosta
    [link] [comments]

    This is fine

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    What are your best tips for an experienced DST player playing ROG for the first time?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Hello :) I have been playing DST for roughly 4 years and I would say I have gotten decently good at the game. I almost always play solo and survive indefinitely. For my birthday I got Dont Starve and all of it's DLCs, and I know that there are several key differences between the original and DST. What are your best tips or warnings for players making the transition?

    submitted by /u/cherubi_sheep
    [link] [comments]

    How can main bade strat work for Shipwrecked?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I normally play as Warly or Wx-78. I can never make it past day 20. I set up traps over crabby send, set up improved farms and a fire pit until I can get a coral chimney. I also try to get a birdcage for eggs and seeds. I try early to get grass and saplings. How can I improve?

    submitted by /u/The_Man_Of_Bean
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] using same seed but sinkholes are differently linked

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    hi,

    i used the same seed from my other server for world and cave. the maps are the same.

    I expected the sinkholes to lead to the same locations. but they're not.

    Any idea how to fix it via server files or console commands?

    submitted by /u/d0xxx
    [link] [comments]

    bad ping but fun game. advance 1000th day celebration

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    No pain no gain. (if you watch this video it will probably hurt you)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Moose/goose orde

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    So is my first spring,I know there is moose goose but when I went to hunt it instead of only one I found like 5 or 6, is that normal?

    submitted by /u/Flushboi
    [link] [comments]

    Character Combinations

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    So i would like to get some opinions on what you guys think is the top 10 best character combinations

    submitted by /u/Scheich-Michlas
    [link] [comments]

    How should I spend my thulecite for combat? Suits or crowns?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I will soon prepare to use all my green gems to make construction amulets and deconstruction staves to double my thulecite. I'll use the amulet to build the staves, then try to spend as much thul with them on as many suits I can use staves on.

    But what is best to spend my thulecite on, in terms or armor for combat? Should I focus on crown or suit? I mostly intend on solo/duo-ing a lot of bosses and maybe even try my luck at fuelreaver.

    I was mostly thinking of crown because that way I could wear backpack/magiluminescence too, while the suit only tempts me with it's durability.

    Also, I have all my experience from the original DS and RoG but this time I'm on DST and I heard something about body armor not stacking damage reduction with headgear, or something? Can someone clarify that too?

    ...And how can I get living logs fast? I'm in day 300+, chopped a crapton of trees at a time and all I got was a Birchnut guard around day 15....

    submitted by /u/gigicon
    [link] [comments]

    A Question, if I world hop into shipwrecked then reset the world with wheeler and change to another character, will I be able to use wheelers itens?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    If I world hop to shipwrecked then reset the world and then go to the seaworthy and come back, will my RoG world be the same?

    submitted by /u/PrefiroMolhoDeQueijo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment