• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Don't Starve When your main is considered "Low Tier"

    Don't Starve When your main is considered "Low Tier"


    When your main is considered "Low Tier"

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Messy Abigail Doodle (By Me)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Ghosts' fetishists be like

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    My daughter did draw Wilson. Cheers guys!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I can finally make an icebox for my new house.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    What’s the deal with Beefalo bases??

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    So I just got back into Don't Starve (I have all the single player DLCs)

    I'm effectively still a newbie tho. The farthest I've made it is just into my 3rd season. I ALWAYS base about ~5-6 seconds from a Beefalo herd for protection and meat (I usually lure one away and tank it as Wigfrid)

    In the past I've found Moose Goose and let the red-butts kill her for me.

    I know some people really advise against basing near Beefalo. Why is that? I know they go into heat and trample you but I usually have a Beefalo hat by then from hunting.

    All in all I'm not very good. Should I be changing my base location? What's the best way to fight off hounds????

    submitted by /u/imgoodjustlookin
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Wendy and Abigail by my 4 year old

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Looking for an updated version of Lost Fragment.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Hi. Been taking a trip down memory lane - old lore and stuff, and i really wanted to play the lost fragment mod. Unfortunately, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore, and the only updated version i can seem to find is from ages ago, which, as you might've guessed by now, also doesn't work.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DominikPlayZ
    [link] [comments]

    New Wendy structure? I only noticed it today. It's called the sisturn and it doesn't seem to be fully implemented. I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    quadra mactusk on mobile rog

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Time for boats

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Need some help

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey still new to ds can anyone give me some tips like what characters are good and where to find food and where to setup a base.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/prtex334
    [link] [comments]

    Actually, Wes is the best character to start with, not Willow

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment