• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Don't Starve What do you guys think of my firefly decorations?

    Don't Starve What do you guys think of my firefly decorations?


    What do you guys think of my firefly decorations?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    I drew Winona. I'm really proud of the bandana.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    I drew a custom character. More info in comments

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Multilinguals that play DS, are there differences in the characters' speech?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Do the puns and other jokes translate well in other languages? Does the lore-specific lines change? I'm very curious.

    submitted by /u/a7xharenzumi
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to do a drawing of a bunch of my fav creatures from the game with some of their associated items :))) still planning on doing a hound and maybe a spider. Any other ideas?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Wendy and her sister.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Asking Wigfrid Mains (PC,DST)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    So i am a Wolfgang main and i am always wondering why people play Wigfrid insteed of Wolfgang

    submitted by /u/Scheich-Michlas
    [link] [comments]

    My base setup, only day 16! This is the nicest looking starting base I've ever had & I absolutely love it! ❤

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I'm in desparate need of some strats for Kiting Bosses.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    i mainly want to learn how to kite the overworld bosses and mobs.

    submitted by /u/qweghi
    [link] [comments]

    omg god please answer

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

    dose this game have cross play i read post where there like no no cross play then other posts legit say yes we do have cross play i read a website page they clearly stated ps4 would get dst AND cross play fetures is this a thing or is the webpage lieing

    submitted by /u/cagethelonewolf
    [link] [comments]

    2nd winter - no tam-o-shanter drop?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm playing DST with a friend, we're almost at the end of our 2nd winter. We have been blessed with 4 walrus camps total, so come winter we go hunt them on cooldown. But somehow they haven't dropped a single tam-o-shanter. I don't know the exact number of MacTusks we have killed so far, but it must be somewhere around 25-30 (4 camps which we constantly farm whenever the MacTusks pop up). They do drop walrus tusks, we have about a dozen of those.

    So either we've been very unlucky, or there is a bug of some sort. I've been searching the web a little and found very little useful info... which is why I'm making this post! Has anyone experienced that in DST lately? Can it be fixed in the settings somewhere? Or are we simply the unluckiest mofos on earth?

    Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/OdeyYongDae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment