• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Don't Starve In my solo DST world: after about 12 total in game days and way too much blood on my hands, my first Krampus Sack :)

    Don't Starve In my solo DST world: after about 12 total in game days and way too much blood on my hands, my first Krampus Sack :)


    In my solo DST world: after about 12 total in game days and way too much blood on my hands, my first Krampus Sack :)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    I've only played on console with no dlc, think it's about time I change that

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    All's Well That Maxwell

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Hello! I decided to start a new wolfgang run, played it, and I absolutely LOVE this character, I really love fighting raid bosses (It's my fav part), and with high damage and good speed I was able to beat klaus with no walking cane (I killed 6 mactusks but no cane) I haven't opened the presents yet!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    What are the odds of two things being this close to spawn, near each other?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    So the Devs had the ability to add the DST trailer Soundtracks to DS's soundtrack DLC, but not Hamlet's Soundtrack

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Here's Webber!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Adventure mode strategy?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I've tried, and never made it past the first world. What is the most ideal setup for world order?

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    The idea for Pigs farm

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Wanna show you guys the best in my opinion method for farming pig skins and meat, using tentacles created by me ;D
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1998413712

    submitted by /u/MrcStory
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody Gangsta Until You Hear A Growl On Winter Night

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Nintendo switch

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Does anyone Know if Nintendo switch is a lost cause to Klei or if they are planning on adding dlc etc. Also Why isn't DST on switch it seems like such an obvious idea!?!?

    submitted by /u/Frouken
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo switch

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm new and I'm just wondering if switch is a lost cause to klei of if they actually plan on updating it if you know anything pls comment!:)

    submitted by /u/Frouken
    [link] [comments]

    DST PS4: In need of a Wendy

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Yo guys and girls,

    Me and my buddy killed the Queen Bee. We got her crown. We were about to make the sanity farm. I honestly though that you can just quit, and join as a different character haha. Nope. We need a third person. Could anybody help us out, join our world as a Wendy, and help us make the sanity farm? We have all the resources necessary.

    PSN: Prof_Pinkman

    submitted by /u/PanJan97
    [link] [comments]

    Warly + Woodie and the honey meth > Maxwell

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment