• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Don't Starve I’m putting all my eggs in one basket

    Don't Starve I’m putting all my eggs in one basket


    I’m putting all my eggs in one basket

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    So I drew dearclops hope u like it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    This Vanity reminded me of Wilson's Hair

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    This game looks so beautiful sometimes...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    “H”

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    okay so the klaus gifts burnt but still gave the loot and one of them was a krampus sack! that cool and all but from the previous fight I got TWO KRAMPUS SACKS one from krampus one from klaus, THREE KRAMPUS SACKS FROM TWO KLAUS, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES AND WHAT IS WITH ME AND KRAMPUS SACKS

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    2020 Roadmap

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    My Ballphin Army dealing to the dragoons ����. Over 35 of them gave their lives for the cause.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Why?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Trying out Wormwood

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I play on DST on Xbox one and need people to play with. Last public server I hosted ended with the visitors burning down my camp and disconnecting :(

    submitted by /u/Lilahbear1124
    [link] [comments]

    On standby until the three way mob battle gives me the goodies

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Running on low end pc

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    When I tested it out in a site called "Can you run it" The only thing I was below minimun was Video RAM. I had 128 while the minimum was 256. Do you think it matters a lot to ruin the gameplay?

    submitted by /u/NastyCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Frog rain will save the day (occasionally)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Big base in a public server.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    This is always fun to watch. And the loot after the dust settles is amazing.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    World merging

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Is it possible to merge a hamlet world into a merged SW and ROG world?

    submitted by /u/Zutsumi17
    [link] [comments]

    Can hound traps burn?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    How do I raise the sanity with Willow?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Hi everyone! Sorry for the bad english!

    Please, I'm in the middle of my first winter in Dont Starve, the original one, in a ps4, and I'm totally in love with the game hehehehehe! I barely gathered any resources in the summer, so now I'm doing my best hunting beefalos and, against all odds, it seems that I'm managing to survive!!!! =)))

    Lately I'm struggling hard with Willows sanity. It drops a horrendous amount when it even starts to get dark, and I build large fires and it still keeps dropping. I have to stay really near the fire for it to raise a little, but even this isn't working anymore in the middle of the night. Best case scenario, it just stops dropping. When the dawn breaks, I'm setting trees on fire and standing in the middle of it to try to raise my sanity a little, but it isn't working...

    I've heard that I can set items on fire and grab they, but I'm lost on how I do it, and i also cant spare much grass to do it... so, my question is:

    1. How I do it? I simply drop a grass, set it on fire and pick it?

    2. If I have like 3 grass in my inventory, if I drop it all and put all on fire, will it give me more sanity?

    Bonus question: im killing lots of beefalo in order to have meat... should I worry about krampus? I've heard that he can spawn if I kill too many beefalos.

    Bonus question 2: is there a quick way to regain health?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PauperJoao
    [link] [comments]

    Thank god that one of my shadow piece sets is in a slightly more convenient place.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Should I keep my PTS for spools or spend them on skins? And when are they adding that big pile of spools?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Character Concept: Lennie - the dreamer

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Was doing a lot of work on "of mice and men today" though of this.

    Lennie - the dreamer

    Is very strong Has a hard time remembering Likes to touch nice things

    200 hunger 200 hp 100 sanity (125% drain)

    Is very strong

    He is bigger than most, and has the strength to match. He would have a 175% damage output constantly. But sometimes he's unaware of his own strength, causing him to uproot berry bushes, twigs and the like 10% of the time when harvesting, and accidently hitting pigs when feeding them.

    Has a hard time remembering

    Lennie's main characteristic is his childlike brain. He would start off with the basic crafting recipes, as well as rabbit house. But unfortunately, after crafting something at a science/alchemy machine, he forgets the recipe after a day and needs to return to the required station to redo it.

    Likes to touch nice things

    When holding moles/rabbits/thick fur and other soft things in inventory, he can click on them to pat them to restore sanity, though it damages living creatures, with a 30% chance to kill them immediately. Stroking thick fur has a 1% chance to destroy it into 30 hair Tufts, or whatever those things bearger drops are called. A creature in his inventory dieing results in a sanity loss of 10.

    Thanks if you read this far, he doesn't make much sense if you don't know him, but I think it fits his character well :)

    submitted by /u/FinnGisavirgin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment