• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Don't Starve Someone on this reddit stole my art from my other social media accounts and posted it without credit! Heres the art I made. Dont steal art kids or Ill break your kneecaps!

    Don't Starve Someone on this reddit stole my art from my other social media accounts and posted it without credit! Heres the art I made. Dont steal art kids or Ill break your kneecaps!


    Someone on this reddit stole my art from my other social media accounts and posted it without credit! Heres the art I made. Dont steal art kids or Ill break your kneecaps!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Disappointed Klei didn’t have a skin of Wormwood being a Christmas tree for Winter’s Feast, so I took matters into my own hands

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Running away from too many mobs until they kill each other

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    I really wanna see Wendy get a rework at some point. Here's a doodle of a skin she might have. I'm gonna leave some ideas I had in the comments too.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Lag+Speedy Terror Beak= Me laughing too much (he's extremely experienced at the game)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Hammering the seaworthy.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Is it not possible to move the seaworthy in SW on ps4? It's not giving me the option with the hammer.

    submitted by /u/zakzoome2626
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecked: Best form of resurrection?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Easiest form of resurrection? Overall best form of resurrection? And why?

    submitted by /u/FixYourself1st
    [link] [comments]

    What next?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Its come winter time. I have enough food. (huge berry farm and tons stored) I have spear and log suit. Im prepped for cold (beef hat and thermal stone). I have alchemy machine, stone campfire, rabbit farms. Im just chillin in base and living and I really dont have any goals. And now I'm like, what next?

    Just give me a list of objectives/things i can do

    I can only think of..

    1.Nightmare armour/sword (if sanity drain is worth)

    1. Bosses, but I dont know what there are.

    2. Tent for sleep.

    submitted by /u/ishobod
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve Hamlet

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    When is it coming to console?

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    First time I've ever survived past Winter in RoG, now there's a GooseMoose and I am NOT prepared.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I'm playing Webber so I tried to get it to fight a Spider Queen, which I succeeded in doing, but it *destroyed* her. I have no idea how much health this guy has and I'm terrified.

    UPDATE: it pissed off a bunch of Beefalo and just got absolutely overpowered. It's dead now.

    submitted by /u/MaerVale
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally burned down the whole forest

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Optimal storage

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    So im starting a bit of a more organised storage, with signs, but i donr know what to make chests for, what resources should i allocate to the chests, what do i prioritise, how many chests for each? Pls help

    submitted by /u/__Monochrome__
    [link] [comments]

    3D printed and painted Webber and the gang

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    WILLOW WHY !

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Why can you sometimes not place structures in any empty free place?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Why can you sometimes not place structures in any empty free place?

    It is a bit frustrating to for the first time spend insane amount of time trying to build a symetrical and beautiful base layout and then suddenly for some reason I cant place a crockpot in my crockpot area. Its completely empty. No fireflies or nothing in the way? (No its not because of the shadow creature in the screenshot)

    Is this a know bug? Can I force placement with console? Mod?

    https://preview.redd.it/gnos8h88ase41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=24d6d90c41f212511fb5f4e8f191c4dfe522af9f

    submitted by /u/CptKiwiCanon
    [link] [comments]

    well, that's new...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Any ideas for guides?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Hey i was thinking of starting to make some begginers guides, since a lot of my friends strated playing dst, but i can't twach them all by myslef. I'll i was thinking of using my animatic character in it, to add some uniqness, but i don't have much ideas what to include to be clear and not be confusing as some Ginger Bearded Idiot we know, I mean the basics like Gathering twigs and grass tuffs and shiet (basic basing), but in general, should i make something like splited for each season or splited into things like basing, kiting and farming. I'll apriciate any ideas, and No worries CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN (This will be brand new Chanel)

    submitted by /u/DiJin425
    [link] [comments]

    UHHH WHATS HAPPENING?!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment