• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Don't Starve Painted Deerclops a few years ago when I first got into the game - watercolour/ink

    Don't Starve Painted Deerclops a few years ago when I first got into the game - watercolour/ink


    Painted Deerclops a few years ago when I first got into the game - watercolour/ink

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    So this happend

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    I joined a public matches world of someone and in like day 12 or 13 I killed dragonfly alone. I was Wortox. Anyway as soon as I kill him, he rolls back and she respawned. She dropped the egg when I killed her. :(

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    God bless world gen. Everything at default. Island to the left is spawn. 30+ berry bush, Using Wig so good meat farm via swamp, spiders and monkeys. Good amount of gold + a few living trees.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Still getting chased by crawling shadow monsters even though sanity is high?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    So my sanity dropped to 11 at one point (snowballing circumstances) and I had to dodge aggressive shadow creatures for a few days while picking flowers and gathering grass for straw rolls. Now my sanity is 120+, but there are still a few crawling tick shadow monsters that aggro when I get close. Am I missing something? I finally tried attacking them, thinking they are just leftovers and everything will be fine once these two are dead, but when I kill one, more just spawn.

    submitted by /u/mutterings
    [link] [comments]

    Not recieving my twitch drops anymore?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    So for the past two months ive noticed im not getting my twitch drops anymore. I checked to see if my twitch and steam accounts are connected and they sure are but I still dont get any drops after hours of watching streams with drops on. I mainly watch them on my phone and have the volume turned up(in the past if I had my volume at 0 I wouldn't get drops) but no dice. Ive also tried watching twitch on PC for an hour and still nothing. Anyone ever experience this or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/bueno_bravo
    [link] [comments]

    How does SYSTEM OVERLOAD stacks work?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Wiki only says "1 lightning = 1 day. Stacks indefinitely" Some people say that the more you are struck, the less overload you get. I'm confused

    submitted by /u/HexagonalMelon
    [link] [comments]

    SANITY dropping DRASTICALLY

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Hi its Aver here :) I have played till day 15 of the game and that counts as a lot of progress for a begginer like me. But i end up dying from low sanity as my sanity seems to be dropping very quick till the point that shadow monsters are able to attack me.

    Is there any other way other than just picking up flowers to increase my sanity because for now, low sanity is my only enemy.

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    [Lore] Wagstaff isn't a projection.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I've stated this before in the forums, please do hear me out...

    I've heard over and over before of people claiming that Wagstaff is merely a projection in the Constant, using his distorion effects as evidence.

    However much I try to wrap my head around it, I don't get why people say Wagstaff is just a projection, especially when they use his distortion effect as evidence:

    - First, the distortion effect has not been directly stated nor proven to be a sign of Wagstaff being a projection.

    - Second, if the distortion effect were a sign of Wagstaff's presence, his projection would probably have been immaterial/just an image.

    - Owing to this, it wouldn't be feasible to call Wagstaff's manifestation in the Constant as a projection because he's tangible and:

    - is still pretty vulnerable to and can experience physical pain, hunger and psychic assaults from the Constant

    - is still limited by his eyesight and poor stomach

    - still needs to travel encumbered and on foot

    - Were he actually a projection Wagstaff would have no need to experience all these encumbrances, or would have designed his projection to not have all these encumbrances. It's rather counterintuitive considering that he's a scientist who strives for efficiency in his works.

    - Also, there's the fact that Wagstaff himself is missing from Earth. If he truly were controlling a projection, he would still be in Earth.

    - If one states that Wagstaff were controlling a projection in the Constant after he was brought in, it would also be counterintuitive given that he needs to give full attention to his projection throughout the day. Which would:

    - make him starve himself as he won't eat because he's busy controlling the projection, or,

    - make him especially vulnerable to monster attacks from Hounds, Giants and Charlie especially because he's busy controlling his projection, or,

    - make him have to setup lots of devices to protect him, which will eventually fail as he will eventually dedicate all his time to the projection, which leads to his machines either failing due to lack of maintenance, or being destroyed by hounds/giants/Charlie.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/GetNerfedOn
    [link] [comments]

    Moving tallbird nest

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    If I steal an egg and let it hatch in a different place, does it create nest there, or does it go back to its original nest?

    submitted by /u/serpent_cuirass
    [link] [comments]

    Local rook on steroids stabbed 113 times before dying by a Mutated Puppy with Iraq Lobster buddies to celebrate his 200th day alive

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Can’t load world after disconnect? Please help! How to save and reload on Xbox One?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    No beefalos near my base! What should I do?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Hi everyone! Sorry for the bad english!

    I've just survived my first winter!!!! It was rough, I almost went insane and almost starved many times, but I've made it through, thanks to the hints you guys gave me! Thanks again! =)

    But in order to make through the winter I've killed all the beefalos that were near my base! =( I'm thinking about using a beefalo horn to gather a few beefalos to a little peninsula (a piece of land surrounded by water by three sides and connected to the earth in one side, I'm not sure how to say it in english), and put a fence in order to keep they in the peninsula. My main propose in doing it is having a safe place to run when the Wolfpack attacks (or whatever that thing that comes howling every 7 days is named) and have a stable source of manure.... what you guys think? I've never seen a fence built in a whole peninsula, they are mostly square shaped...

    Bonus question (it worked in ny previous post, so I'll try it again hehehehe): is it worth to go near that reviving platform and make a box, put some log, a heating stone, plant a few berries and stuff, so if die i dont starve or get frozen?

    Thanks! =)

    submitted by /u/PauperJoao
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys decorate the slanty shanty?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I am looking for some inspiration to decorate my world :D

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Does Klaus burn?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I'm fighting Klaus with a bunch of log suits and some scalemail, I know one of his deers has a fire attack and was wondering if my scalemail burning would hurt him or not, or if he'd be immune to fire because of that deers attack. Any help is appreciated -^

    submitted by /u/MadyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna start Don't Starve on PS4

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    But I really dunno wich version should I buy, I play Solo btw, so Help me please ^

    submitted by /u/KLD_Hamdaoui
    [link] [comments]

    More shadows like DD

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    More shadows like DD

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Fence gate misplacement after year of the carrat update

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Is it just me or the fence gates are buggy on one side when put next to walls?

    See how they get buggy depending on the perspective. Problem is that my based is faced where the gates are buggy.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/TbebBZU

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Yellow/orange lighting follows me where I move?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment