• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Don't Starve no context

    Don't Starve no context


    no context

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    :d

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Wendy and chest boi quick sketch

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    LEGO Webber, (My dad build it)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    TIL you can get rare items from sandpiles...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    TIL you can get rare items from sandpiles...

    As the picture shows, I got a gear from randomly digging sandpiles! This got me an early icebox before I found more Floaty Boat Knights. I also dug more and found a red gem. Those sandpiles are not as useless as I thought, the sand can also be turned into sandcastle, sandbags or bottles!

    https://preview.redd.it/v96wqd91m1e41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a2b6ba3d5ddd64ac5fbbd12cd1cff20e690ad01c

    submitted by /u/lu-mitzy
    [link] [comments]

    It's day 164 and i am still looking for chester. Any suggestions ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:56 PM PST

    It's day 164 and i am still looking for chester. Any suggestions ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    First time heating Deerclops! Because on mobile he didn't spawn so ive defeated Moosegoosee instead( sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Some funny moments from our 700+ day world (feat. Year of the Carrat & Winter's Feast content)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Newly downloaded game with NO SOUND

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I just downloaded Don't Starve for the first time. Except the game is not rendering any sounds. I've reinstalled the game, wrote a bug report, set all volumes to 10, checked my speaker, and still nothing. Please help, I was really looking forward to enjoying this game...

    submitted by /u/MrPlayNoGames
    [link] [comments]

    A be-dont starve-ing of my oc wildheart. Stats n stuff in the comments. (Terribly sorry about the repost, i realized part of it was stupid)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Next year will probably be the year of the beefalo! What do you guys think will be added/changed in that event?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Did they change the brightness in this game ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Hi,

    I haven't played this game in a while but I sunk in ~300 hrs during various playthroughs and the release of Hamlet brought me back in. Now, I started an RoG world to get reacquainted with the game and it seems to be way too dark from what I remember. I mean even with a miners hat I still can't see in my immediate vicinity. Did they tweak the brightness at some point or am I just talking crazy ?

    submitted by /u/VanTastic10
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I screwed up.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I've accidentally deleted my main world save file of Don't Starve Together. I'm sad that I'm going to have to start it all again. Is there a anyway to recover it? Like, seriously, I just deleted it and didn't make another save file over it, it's just "A Whole New World".

    Is there any way to recover a deleted world? (and no, I don't have a backup, obviously. I'm an idiot)

    submitted by /u/poeys_
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecked Q - Do jellyfish overcharge WX?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Question in the title simple enough, was wondering. That would make him an OP character although at this point I'm linked to all worlds so I can hop to hamlet for overcharge if I swap.

    submitted by /u/Drunk-CPA
    [link] [comments]

    What's the diffrence between dont starve and dont starve together

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Like i know one is multiplayer one is not but what's the diffrence?

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Lizard
    [link] [comments]

    Giant teleporting. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    So... The Bearger spawned. I lured him to a group of pig houses that are in the opposite side of the map from my base. I made sure he was busy fighiting the pigs, he lost his aggro on me and he was not following me. I returned fast (using a straight road) to my base. I saw the screen shaking once, but nothing happened. So I took a few steps outside from my base, just enough to not see it on the screen, then immediately came back... And the Bearger was inside my base, destroying everything. There's no way he could reach my base that fast. He was teleported...

    Is this supposed to be the normal behaviour of the game? Like giants can teleport?

    submitted by /u/Bobbolone
    [link] [comments]

    What's the frequency of gifts?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment