• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Don't Starve I made a little something

    Don't Starve I made a little something


    I made a little something

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:07 AM PST

    For what reason I'm not certain, but my new Redbird gets to wear a little hat in its cage.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Willow, the red gem hunter

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I drew Warly

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Webber Maxwell Wilson Wendy

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Can this be a problem?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Not being able to pause in DST makes it too stressful

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Even offline 2 player splitscreen lacks the ability to pause. This is in a game where you absolutely can't leave your character for a bathroom break or to check the wiki (which is a requirement for this game). You can't even bring up the map without threat of being killed without being able to see the character. The map has no transparency. This problem is made so much worse on console. It takes about 5 minutes to load into a map, so you cannot reasonably exit and rejoin. Not to mention it signs out the second player, and after signing them in you have to make sure you wait for the little icon next to their name to not say offline.

    submitted by /u/Futurefied
    [link] [comments]

    The worst one I've made so far

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Need some help before I make a purchase

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    If I were to buy the Wilson funko pop to get the lantern skin would I have to wait for it to arrive on amazon or would it be given automatically?

    submitted by /u/dogequalssnack
    [link] [comments]

    how to KILL the TREE GUARDIAN

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I was just chopping down some trees, minding my business and suddenly a treeguardian spawn. I tried many ways to kill it such as recruiting pigs, letting the guardian to walk into the spider nests and burning down the trees so that the guardian can catch fire but it still didnt die,

    I just wanna know how to kill that thing. :/

    submitted by /u/Sir_AVER
    [link] [comments]

    What are some characters I should draw?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I'm not really sure which characters I should draw next. So far, I've drawn: Wendy, Webber, and Wormwood. I'm not working on anything currently. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Essentaloilsforyuri
    [link] [comments]

    Just killed five tee guards today and I have two days left in spring, should i go for moose/goose?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Hi, I saw some different answers to this question everywhere I looked. Can XBOX play with PS4 if so how?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    DST confused about DLC

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    are the expansions exclusive to just the single player version of the game? I dont see the xpacs listed on the DST steam page. are they not a part of the multiplayer game or are they added when you get the single player version? Me and my friends are about 50 hrs into the vanilla version really enjoying it, but im curious what we can get later on, especially since i got it on sale for 6 bucks! cheers

    submitted by /u/AverageJoeWinkWink
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment