• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Don't Starve Your base, hand it over

    Don't Starve Your base, hand it over


    Your base, hand it over

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Perfect hitbox

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Coming out as a Wes main to your steam friends is harder than coming out as lgbt

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Found volcano. *Day 19*

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Did a Webber doodle

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Day 1 . Lunar "Island" found in the Oasis . I quess no base building here like always sadly .

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Does anyone want to play dst on steam?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I just got a steam account and I haven't met anyone and make friends so would anyone want to play this game?

    submitted by /u/woobuddy1
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't there supposed to be 3 statues here?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Will the hamlet dlc release in ps4?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    As soon as I spawned into the caves I found the atreum AND cave monkeys

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    So what do I do with all this nightmare fuel?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Singleplayer first world hop from Hamlet to Rog day 71 is dead winter at least it's not summer lol

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Got back into this game after a long while, really enjoying Hamlet! Question for singleplayer bros or gals:

    FYI Googling anything about singleplayer brings up years old threads though I'd just ask!

    My understanding when worldhopping from Hamlet to ROG or Shipwrecked the day you jumped would correspond to the season at that day on the next world, please correct me if I'm wrong but day 71 should be Autumn ROG second year correct?

    Whatever the case I brought a Tam no problem just wonderig if seasons are all mixed now and I have to keep track of all of them separately? I dont like using mods just putting that there.

    Planning on Shipwrecked in the future walking into a random volcano season would be a bitch no matter how prepared...

    submitted by /u/gergorybrew
    [link] [comments]

    Best method for harvesting a lot of wood?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Just wondering if there are any suggestions about gathering a lot of wood, as it seems to be the one resource im constantly needing more of. I have a good setup right now; planting a dense forest with a pig village (multiple actually scattered around) to recruit an army of loggers to clearcut the area and then I replant and repeat. Deal with treeguards as they come up. Does anyone have another suggestion that works well, or even thats just different as this is getting repetitive?

    I know I can plant a bunch of trees and use an old bell to clearcut them all fast, but im not convinced thats any faster than what im already doing and old bell's are not exactly that abundant either.

    submitted by /u/Wxoamer
    [link] [comments]

    Something I just realized...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Don't starve together has been getting a ton of content related to the moon, with the lunar island and all its creatures, and another name for the Chinese New Year is the LUNAR new year! Coincidence? I think NOT! Maybe the next update will come around that time? We can only speculate...

    submitted by /u/cpoppy64
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting started

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I just bought don't starve on steam and I was wondering what are some good resources for learning about the game and getting better?

    submitted by /u/afatburger
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a definitive way to beat this game?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Is there some kind of end boss that I should be working toward to try and beat or is this game just "see how long you can survive?"

    submitted by /u/Jack-Crash
    [link] [comments]

    Life giving amulet for pocket edition

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    To make it work do i have to wear it or can i just be in my inventory or even just have it made?

    submitted by /u/kingofrejects
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have tips for a webber main

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I have some trouble surviving (sanity reasons) and this subreddit seems very helpful so any tips help

    submitted by /u/His_name_is_LUIGI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment