• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Don't Starve Some Quick Wendy Fanart

    Don't Starve Some Quick Wendy Fanart


    Some Quick Wendy Fanart

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Weird generation strikes again with a small island only accessible through the Wormhole!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I decided to add on to my drawing that I made yesterday and I am glad how it turned out

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    DST Rewind 2019

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    The North Pole | Don't Starve Together Day 1200+ Winter's Feast Build

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Don't starve Hamlet

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    I'm up to day 430 it's lush season and nettles aren't growing, they've been under a sprinkler for 3-4 days now and no growth whatsoever,(yes they have the correct turf) anything I could do to fix this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrWolf745
    [link] [comments]

    Will the pocket versions of the game get multiplayer?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    The mobile versions are so far behind when it comes to updates and content. Do y'all think it unlikely for a multiplayer feature be made available on mobile?

    submitted by /u/fluung
    [link] [comments]

    I think my berry bush is corrupted

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    If I don't get the sack now I'm ending it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Wigfrid rework

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Hey I've been out of touch with this game for the past few months. The last rework I saw was on Woody. Have they come out with any since then? Is there a schedule? Curious about Wigfrid since she's my fav.

    submitted by /u/ggobs
    [link] [comments]

    A Warly bot joined my game.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Ok honestly I dont even know about this one, his name was bot and I was playing as webber on DST with my friends, he kept calling me spider guy and was constantly making me food and gave me telltale hearts, when he left he left behind his crockpot, he had normal clothing items on and im not sure if it was like a normal person being really weird or what, I couldnt find anything online so, anyone else have helpful info?

    P.S just to be clear it didnt seem like a normal player and my character was like roleplaying with him even though I wasnt saying anything, the second i placed a nest he went to kill spiders for glands and made the telltale hearts, but he still took damage, he also killed everything he went after with extreme ease, without having to kite so honestly I dont even know.

    submitted by /u/iamahomosapi3n
    [link] [comments]

    How do you survive the ruins?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:50 AM PST

    I keed dying from all these monkeys chasing me and never stop to deagro.What to do and how to prepare going there?I am in dont starve together.

    submitted by /u/itz_moki
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    I keep starting up Don't Starve, and whenever I open it, it will get stuck on the first loading screen. For some odd reason though, Don't Starve Together works even though just regular Don't Starve doesn't. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/Lee_Shujji
    [link] [comments]

    (ASK) Effective spool guide

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    (PC) How can I effectively get spool, should i buy (spiffy) off from market or higher quality. I going for 2700 goal for Wortox this year!!! Looking forward for all answer!

    submitted by /u/cptmarkii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment