• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Don't Starve Wartox skeletal project I just finished up, let me know your thoughts!

    Don't Starve Wartox skeletal project I just finished up, let me know your thoughts!


    Wartox skeletal project I just finished up, let me know your thoughts!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Just a doodle of Wurt.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    My room be like

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    PSA: JUST BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY AS WILLOW DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING TO BURN YOUR SHIT DOWN

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I'm so sick of getting banned as soon as I enter a server just because I choose to play as Willow. I'm not some shit troll that's going to burn your stuff down and even if I was there's rollback for a reason.

    submitted by /u/GoldenOwl25
    [link] [comments]

    Weird mobile visual glitch. Water should be here, how do I fix?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    I wanted to do some fan-art, so naturally, I drew my favorite character. Who should I do next?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    A Sketch I drew today in class of the four don't starve characters I made

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Does anyone actually use the piggy back?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I honestly never saw someone actually use this item ever. Hell, a lot of people forget this thing even exists as an alternative between a backpack and krampus sack And I do feel like it's a bit underrated.

    Now sure, the item is a bit of a chore to craft but if you have a decent base with a pig farm or a spider farm or smth than you can probably have materials laying around to make it.

    The 10% slow down is honestly quite small and can be negotiated with a walking cane. It honestly seems really useful in times where not even the backpack can give you enough slots to carry everything you want. Like a ruins rush for example. Or just a long walk where you just get tons of random items scattering up while you are going somewhere. The slow down might make kiting harder but in that case, just drop it or switch to a body armor when you get in a fight.

    What do you guys think? Should this item be used more often? Or is it just bad?

    submitted by /u/Bloblerg
    [link] [comments]

    I got killed by a ton of killer bees and lag... And there's no queen bee!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    issue with metheus puzzle

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    me and a friend were trying to do the second part with the six runes and for some reason where i put the runes it goes three down and two across instead of how its supposed to be two down and three across then shortly after i get two in the right spot the page refreshes itself for both my and my friend so we have to start over i really like the ancient cane skin and i would love help with this but if i have to ill just say FUCK THIS PUZZLE KLEI FIX YOUR SHIT

    submitted by /u/dat_useless_person
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    So I have never done anything with modding in any game, and I was just curious as to how difficult it is to get into? I was thinking that making a custom character would be cool. and maybe a couple of unique items as well. But, with no modding experience what so ever how hard would this be to do? Do I need actual coding knowledge, which is nearly nonexistent as I haven't taken a class like that since High School. When it comes to making characters is the art work as mismatch of different assets from the game or can you make your own from scratch? what about animations?any help and direction would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SouthPaw048
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Base Tips?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Hi all, pretty experienced player here (400 hrs in DS and DST combined)But, I have never megabased before. I need some help and just need a couple of questions answered.

    1.When do people commonly start megabasing? I would assume prepping in the summer building in Autumn but idk, average day count would also be nice.

    1. What do you do with your original base? completely demolish it? or make it the center of the base? im also assuming the deconstruction staff is best used for this

    2. any resource gathering tips would be nice as well, where to get the rocks needed. etc.

    Any help would be great, I don't want to go into this project without having atleast a little advice from people who know more than I do.

    submitted by /u/SouthPaw048
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment