• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Don't Starve used official/in game art to make some badges for my messenger bag

    Don't Starve used official/in game art to make some badges for my messenger bag


    used official/in game art to make some badges for my messenger bag

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I tried to reset the game as quickly as possible and that was my result. text: you ran away! You survived 10 days

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Found two spider queens going crazy on a rock lobster and spawned hundreds of spiders. I'm trying to deal with it before the Lobster died. Everything went to plan, but dam. That was scary.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I've done the impossible... I've found Piko tech.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Dragonfly is immortal

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Do you guys know the best way to kill dragonfly because everything I tried didnt work

    When I searched it up it said to use 2 football helmets and 2 wooden armour. The thing is I went with me and my friend and we both had dark swords and dark armour and wigfrids helmet and we still got crushed(I was wigfrid and he was full wolfgang)

    I tried to use stone walls to block it but it just flies over it, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ns10post
    [link] [comments]

    Nettles in Shipwrecked

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    I want to setup a nettle farm in shipwrecked but don't know if you can place a sprinkler their.

    submitted by /u/towelie19
    [link] [comments]

    King of Winter with coconut trees..?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    DST eating animations?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Does anyone have a list of which foods have super fast animations, vs slower. Do gears eat as fast as Pierogi? How many different speeds are there? Can someone expert help? I always feel like gears and/or pierogi are ideal... But how's glimmer goop? Jellybeans? Mushrooms? Trail Mix? SurfnTurf?

    submitted by /u/TerribadWicker
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to make Krampus appear?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Is there any way to make the bag drop more easily or do I just have to rely on luck?

    submitted by /u/moraizi_
    [link] [comments]

    Skittersquid Encounter

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Looking for Adventure mode tips

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    So I've been playing this game on and off for 7 years, and something I've never managed is competing Adventure mode. In my recent rush of playing the game, I found Maxwell's Door almost immediately as Willow. I've been watching videos and making attempts over and over for a couple days now with no luck. My best has been Chapter 3 where a Beefalo didn't like me stealing his meat. Does anyone have any tips for making it through?

    submitted by /u/bobworth
    [link] [comments]

    Can you cook meat stew with 4 monster meat

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Basically the title and also can you cook meat stew with 3 monster meat and 1 berry?

    submitted by /u/Basional
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Antlion solo

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I've never fought her before, was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what to bring/wear/fight with -^ I have the celestial portal too, so I'm not sure if I should change characters or who to change to ( Already have the goggles, Currently summer, playing wx )

    submitted by /u/MadyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    deerclops didn't spawn

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    winter had ended but deerclops didn't spawn for some reason also i was playing on the glitch fest known as mobile don't starve

    submitted by /u/K9-TheOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment