• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Don't Starve A pretty quick attempt at Charlie.

    Don't Starve A pretty quick attempt at Charlie.


    A pretty quick attempt at Charlie.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Making use of the masonry oven before hallowed nights ends: Fake gorge

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Think of all the gears

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Turn your house into a berry farm [Video Guide]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Saw this in app store. What’s your thoughts on similar art style for a different type of game? You think it’s an horrible act? Or it’s ok?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    In don’t starve together is there any point to boats and exploring the ocean?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:54 PM PST

    My husband and I play together occasionally a couple times a year and I see they added boats. We made a boat and sailed out into the ocean for a day or two and.... nothing. It was super boring and there were only rocks to try to not run into... is there anything fun to do in it? Can you find other land masses?

    submitted by /u/snoring5
    [link] [comments]

    Skyworthy and Aporkalypse Calendar Question

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    tl;dr: Can you world hop into the Aporkalypse by accident?

    So, I'm hoping build the Skyworthy and hop from my Shipwrecked world to Hamlet. I'm on day ~100ish.

    Before Hamlet, when using the Seaworthy to create a new linked world, the day number was preserved. So if you weren't careful, you could end up in the middle of a difficult season, or swarmed by hounds before you have countermeasures.

    In Hamlet, the seasons are a little less frightening (although showing up at the beginning of Lush season would be fairly annoying), and the guards can always deal with bat swarms, so I'm not worried about entering a day 100 world. However, as I understand, the Aporkalypse triggers on day 61 and is permanent until deactivated. If I take the Skyworthy into Hamlet, generating a new world, will I be on day ~100? Will the Aporkalypse be active? If not, will it trigger on day 121 (as if the calendar had just continued on day 60)? Or will it trigger 60 days after I enter the world?

    (I realize I can avoid this problem by just creating a new world and linking it when I world hop, but I'm curious to know how this works.)

    submitted by /u/RemIrEstraven
    [link] [comments]

    Adding world shard.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Came across it on glermz stream . Somehow they were able to create a portal through a cave that brought them to an entirely new overland area.

    Found some info but didn't really understand it. Anyone out there have this figured out?

    submitted by /u/smizzler
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so how do you fight clockworks?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Funny question coming from me, but I never really figured out kiting them properly. I always just armor up and charge in, or get other things to kill them (or each other). Current world has so many though I'm really starting to bother trying to fight more effectively.

    For the ranged ones, is there any trick at all? I just charge in and kill it but always take at least one hit. At range I can dodge their attacks but I have no idea how you would go about kiting them.

    The knights I can dodge easy enough but I haven't figured out the timing to dodge and attack them. Once again I usually get hit once killing these.

    The rhino is really annoying. Again, armor and just face to face works but I take hits. I have tried dodging it and then running up behind and getting some hits in before retreating/dodging but it's not that reliable (still get hit sometimes) and it takes a while with their health and this method.

    So is there a solid trick (I assume so) or do you just need to tank through the pain?

    submitted by /u/Wxoamer
    [link] [comments]

    I know this is stupid but I have to ask. Can the moon alter already be built like this? This was on a klei server, I played from day one and we were mostly a really closegroup I have no idea who could have found the island first and put this together.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Me and the bois killing Deerclops for the first time on endless (Aftermath)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Me and the bois killing Deerclops for the first time on endless (Aftermath)

    Did this with u/TheFlyingStickM, yes we tried kiting, it's hard ok? wouldn't want to do this on normal mode and not endless lol

    We just happy we finaaaaaaally survived winter and killed him

    Friend is using mokey mouse mod character btw check it out its lit

    https://preview.redd.it/vrjv118p69c41.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5608d947273530954ee59ca4a1c908442c756cb

    submitted by /u/SourSebs
    [link] [comments]

    What now?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I am past day 100 now on my Don't Starve singleplayer and I am looking for more things to do. I have very stable resources and food. I have explored the caves/ruins. I am playing as Wigfrid. I have all the structures for crafting and lots of crockpots, drying racks, and a Gobbler farm. I am very comfortable with fighting anything and I don't know what else to do. I am planning on beating adventure mode I have tried it a couple times.

    submitted by /u/Diamondhead263
    [link] [comments]

    My ruins are empty?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I just "cleared" the ruins in my most recent world, there were no enemies or structures, no ancient guardian, and no ancient pseudoscience stations. This was on a world that I liked, I had the lunar island accessible from the same branch as the pig king, but now I can't really progress anymore. Is this a known bug, or fixable?

    submitted by /u/LittleGayDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Worth picking up for $15?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    My friends have bought the game but I'm a bit skeptical of buying it.

    However if I do make the purchase any tips for a new player?

    submitted by /u/sir-fucksalot
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeping Hound Setpiece

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Hi, I'm trying to build a megabase, and I want to use the sleeping hounds from the setpiece with the fire/icestaff in the middle as decoration. I've spent a while pushing the hounds over to my base, however when I exit and next load the game, all the hounds awaken. I presume this is because the icestaff they're tied to is too far away and is therefore not loaded. Is there any way to keep the staff / 'chunk' it's in loaded so that the hounds don't awaken? Thanks

    submitted by /u/psychedelic_rain
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with customizing the worlds (DST PS4)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Well, I play DST on PS4 and I would like to create a world with my rules. The problem is that the personalization of the world on PS4 is extremely limited, for example, I can't add more pigs or more spawns of spiders or butterflies or anything, I can only decrease the spwns and never increase them. Could someone playing on PS4 help me with this?

    submitted by /u/moraizi_
    [link] [comments]

    Spiky Bushes disease

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Do spiky bushes get diseased when replanted? If not, they would be a good alternative for saplings in a lureplant farm. In the wiki it is not mentioned under disease and unfortunately there is no comment about them.

    submitted by /u/McRatchet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment