• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Don't Starve The fast

    Don't Starve The fast


    The fast

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Late game Klaus kill.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I've been playing around with creative mode to design a base that looks pleasing to me and would be doable in survival. What do you think? :D

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Made a video showcase of my DST megabase world :)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Can't download Don't Starve on new phone

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:14 AM PST

    I not long got a new phone Google pixel 3a when I had pixel 2 I bought and downloaded don't starve and it worked fine but since getting new phone I can't seem to download it on the 3a it says 'cant install don't starve' any way I could work around this?

    submitted by /u/Laca9
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Winter's Fast!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    What makes a good world for you?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I recently started hopping to new worlds when I get bored with the current one and I noticed that once I explored everything, I feel kind of disappointed and want to hop to the next world, in hope of that one being more interesting. But I'm not sure what I am actually looking for, that would make me want to stay longer in one world. I know I would love to have a living forest set piece and the most important immovable things should be somewhat comfortably placed, but other than that I don't know.

    So I'm curious, what are you looking for in a world? What makes you stay in one world for a long time and what makes you hop to another one soon?

    submitted by /u/Strickschal
    [link] [comments]

    New to game/DST. Need tips! Especially as Maxwell, Webber and WX-78 (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    I got the game on holiday sale and my partner and her friends have played it already, so I'm really dragging them down and that sucks. I'll list out my issues and if you can help on any, I'd greatly appreciate it

    Base?: My partner prefers to set up near the Beefalo for constant manure and a farm, but then I feel like I'm not contributing. Should I be making fences or something? I once made a bee box but that did fuck all except swarm us with bees...

    Weapons? I get the spear and then dunno how to upgrade from there. I've only ever seen Volt Goats twice for the Morningstar but I was too busy running from hounds to take notice

    Health? I'm an aggressive sod (Also known as a dumbass) and get into a lot of fights, this means my health is almost always near empty. I know spider glands, mandrakes and honey potions restore it but the first I have to fight for (on abysmal health) the second is annoyingly rare and the third requires me to probably fight for too.

    And finally: Characters.

    I liked Maxwell because of his sanity, but I feel like I'm not using the clones correctly and more than one puts me and my friends in danger at night.

    WX, I played once and enjoyed but I was lucky enough to find 3 gears but that was a lot of rain and beatings in and I don't think I'll be that lucky again.

    Webber is very interesting but the most problematic: Normal spiders are fine with you but will attack friends. Abigail and the spiders hate each other. It's difficult to find monster meat to continually try and pacify them especially since they'll fuck you up if you attack a den.

    Long post, but I'd be extremely grateful to anyone that can help with any or all of these.

    submitted by /u/TychosofNaglfar
    [link] [comments]

    Colgate™️

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Can't start merged RoG/SW save.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Petition to add the volcano or Yaarctopus to the shipwrecked dlc

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I'm playing Don't Starve Pocket Edition. This is the second time in a row that I have gotten Archipelago without a wormhole on spawn island. I even got to world 4 this time I'm so frustrated.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Tips for fighting feastclops?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I keep making it to winter, and on day 31 the feastclops always ends up screwing me over. I try to prepare as best as I can. Log suit, and a football helmet if possible. I generally use a spear when fighting him but am starting to realize I should be using something stronger like a tentacle spike or fresh ham bat.
    I can kite the ice move most of the time, it's just the laser that screws me over. I know most people use a walking cane to kite it and I will do that if it's available to me, but I also want to be able to do it without that if need be.

    submitted by /u/SupaHotSans
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to platinum DST on PS4, and I would like help with that, as I can't get this trophy at all. Do you know what I should do exactly?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Thermal stone won’t get hot in summer

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I need to feed a hot thermal stone to Antlion so I can fight it, but when I leave a stone next to a roaring campfire for a whole day it still won't turn yellow. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/mcreedbraton
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that changes item appearance to look like other item?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I would love to use the tam with the appearance of the top hat, for example. Or use a dark sword with a spear skin I have.

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Someone tell me how I can buy bolts on Xbox....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    It says bolts are unavailable, but it's the only way to buy new characters and skins... so where and how can I buy bolts on Xbox? And no, I'm not talking about spools....

    I clicked on shop, I clicked on bolt chests.... says unavailable.... I'm not looking for a link to another post describing bolts, I'm not looking to discuss what spools are, I just want someone to tell me how I can get some bolts....

    submitted by /u/Extension-Process
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment