• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Don't Starve beat moose/goose for the first time :D

    Don't Starve beat moose/goose for the first time :D


    beat moose/goose for the first time :D

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Just finished outlining my new world. Took longer than normal but wow the loot was great. More in comments.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I started a new save in the game and on the first day I took the eye bone

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I told him not to go west... i love playing Webber xD

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    so... three catcoons gets you a Krampus? don't starve... you ok?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    A neat idea i had for a Wurt skin, nothing much else to say

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Honest DST tip which i want to address

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    So surf n turf is a food which needs morr recognition, for people who know the recipe it 1.5 meat and fish requirements make it seem far fetched but if you base near ruins or even near caves with wilds/ruins all it actually takes is 2 eels and 2 monster meat, stupidly easy considering its 60 hp, 37 hunget and 30 sanity restoration, in my case i just had a spider farm which allowed me to infinately make fishing rods and get monster meat, which proved to be even better than perogies in boss fights and covered most of my food needs so i say surf and turf should be just as known as perogi for its mass producing capabilities, although for some this maybe endgame stuff

    submitted by /u/__Monochrome__
    [link] [comments]

    [Wortox] Could you guys help me choose a location for the base? Details in the pinned comment

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    .

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Friends want to use to creative mode to gear *face palm*

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    My friends entire base was burnt to crisps by firehounds, its day 20. How do I convince them not to cheat all thier stuff back?

    submitted by /u/ishobod
    [link] [comments]

    Does Reign of Giants have the same story as vanilla DS?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I haven't once found more than one of the Things in a game, but I have gotten comfortable enough to play RoG, so am I missing out on anything by not playing vanilla anymore?

    submitted by /u/VectorLightning
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I played don't starve a while back then moved on to don't starve together, I didn't play it much and after some time, I went back to playing don't starve collecting all the trophy's except the RNG Wes which I tried 20+ times and was told by the klei team, it was just extremely bad luck I then gave up and put aside any plans to play DS together,

    after some time away I looked up klei to see if they had any new games, I saw the new release and it's looks fun unfortunately it's not in PS4 so now I have the urge to start my journey on don't starve together but I'm not sure if the game is still active and I would like to play with some regulars get shown the ropes ect, maybe go for that platinum trophy.

    Anyway long story short if you want to play don't starve together with me and you have PS4 let me know it would be fun to start a world with you. (I think that's how it works)

    submitted by /u/Hanzo--Hattori-
    [link] [comments]

    don't starve products ! take a look

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Looking for a partner to play dst on steam. North America west please

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Would be nice if they had discord

    submitted by /u/fort-turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Meatballs deserve a nerf?And which food do you think is underpowered compared to used materials?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Custom buttons layout for xbox360 controller?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Hey, so Im playing on Pc and recently decided to switch from kb+m to using a controller. Before trying to experiment myself with button layout I was curious if anyone has a good one he thought of already. The main problem with the default one for me is the fact that if you want to fight and use a walking cane to kite, you would have to press the dpad and by so you are unable to move properly/its annoying (at least for me). Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/ofekshsh
    [link] [comments]

    Is wortox a demon?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    I am currently in the middle of some severe anxiety and i need to know if god is mad at me for playing a game with a demon protag

    submitted by /u/bard_of_space
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment