• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Don't Starve Why won't they grow?

    Don't Starve Why won't they grow?


    Why won't they grow?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Hello all! I don't typically post on reddit but I'm pretty proud of this Jolly Wes artwork I did, please enjoy!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Familiar sight at home!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    Who are Maxwell and Charlie?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    So when you close don't starve it says Maxwell will miss you and when you close DST it says Charlie will miss you. What does this mean? Sorry I'm new to dont starve.

    submitted by /u/CrowGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot to make a screenshot while opening Daily Drop . I got this very cute Vargling Skin ;)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Question: What is/Is there a way to get Pengulls out of your base easily?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Ok WHAT?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:35 PM PST

    I just ate some green caps then all of a sudden my sanity drops to 0? Is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/CrowGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Is charcoal a non-renewable resource?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    From what I heard trees can only respawn if you plant them again, and since charcoal is acquired by burning trees, you technically have a limited number of charcoals, right? I was wondering if there was an alternative way of getting charcoal or regrow trees
    Unless you use construction amulet and deconstruction staff of course, but that's too much work and valuable gems for a few charcoals

    submitted by /u/dyellowdie
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't play for years, here is my base! Any advice and tips?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    [Question] Where is settings.ini on android?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    I saw settings.ini on iOS, but i can't find it on android. I want to find it to enable console. I'm on android, and i have Don't Starve Shipwrecked. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StealthFurry69
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to keep sanity up in don't starve RoG

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    i am really sufferring from sanity problems (i play as wickerbottom), i know how to kite the shadow creatures but i 'd rather not have to because it's really annoying having to fight a koalefant or a group of spiders with shadow creatures at the same time, so i want to know what you guys think are the best way to keep sanity up.

    submitted by /u/my_dear_gungeoner
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most reliable way to get clockwork boats in DS SW?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I'm playing on default settings, PS4 on Shipwrecked. I've explored so much and need gears for the icebox but I haven't seen any clockwork boats. Any way to track them down?

    submitted by /u/Tylermcd93
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell solo help

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Hi everyone I'm starting to play as Maxwell more often but need help.Since I play dst by myself whenever a mob attacks me I'm at deaths door and have no one to protect me.So what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Alurcardalurcard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment