• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Don't Starve This dude from r\mildlyinteresting has some great tumbleweed spawn

    Don't Starve This dude from r\mildlyinteresting has some great tumbleweed spawn


    This dude from r\mildlyinteresting has some great tumbleweed spawn

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Wormwood's fright - My first time coloring without any lineart

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:39 PM PST

    Interesting Oasis Generation

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Walter the journalist. I made this a long time ago. Basically, he wrote a bad article about William Carter and his magic tricks, leading him to change his name and personnality and thus the creation of Maxwell. But Maxwell never forgets....Just something i wanted to share with the community.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Webber

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    Who’s everyone’s favourite character to play and why?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I've not got loads of hours yet in this game, I've had it a while now but not sinked load not hours into it yet. Experimenting with characters is fun but having a bit more of an idea what their strengths and weaknesses are would be appreciated!

    What's he best thing about your favourite character and what's the worst thing? Just curious as to who you guys play and why!

    submitted by /u/tim2O_
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Can't find a swordfish

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    I've been swimming back and forth in the deep ocean for AGES and haven't seen a single one. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/astrea_myrth
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly Overheating on Switch

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Sometimes when I play Don't starve switch my character just starts to overheat. I'm not near anything, not wearing any insulation and it's not summer. I'm wondering if it's a feature or a bug, cause it never happens in dst.

    submitted by /u/shiguexe
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck is going on?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Noob wondering how I should progress?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    So I just started getting into DS and DST. I've tried getting into it a few times and never really felt it, but this time around I'm reaaalllyy enjoying it. But I get to the point where I set up my beginning farm of 10- 20 berry, grass, and twig bushes then kinda blank on how to progress and lose interest I guess. And I dont want to look up too many guides but need tips I guess on how to "experiment progressivly". Any tips plz ? <3

    submitted by /u/2fry
    [link] [comments]

    Any new characters or Character reworks?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone knew about any upcoming reworks or new characters being released soon so I can start getting spools

    submitted by /u/Alurcardalurcard
    [link] [comments]

    I love world generator. This is a perfect cube :D

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Any tips for noob players playing for the first time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Recent bought this game and playing with 2 other friends. We may be the worst player in this game as we cant survive for more than 7 days . We mainly die because of starvation but died to other creatures too. Are there any mods that can make this game a little bit easier for us to start atleast. Also any video tutorials on youtube you would recommend?

    submitted by /u/berserker2702
    [link] [comments]

    Being unable to drop or sort through items as Woodie

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this is intentional or just a bug in the game, but when playing as woodie at times I am unable to sort through items, interact with things or drop items at times.

    Is this intentional? Or is this a bug? Anyone know how to fix it if it is a bug?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/tim2O_
    [link] [comments]

    DS and DST working together?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    So i own DST, when I buy the Hamlet DLC for example will it work for me too or do i habe to buy DS first?

    submitted by /u/Himmiechan
    [link] [comments]

    Gravedigging gone VERY right! 3 life giving amulets!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:58 PM PST

    Simple question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:48 AM PST

    Is the shadow manipulator flammable?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version - Electric Dodad

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:43 AM PST

    How do I make it? Haven't found one in any of the games I have been playing and looked at the wiki. I have items needed and am at my science machine but I have nothing? Do you need two gold and cut stone or is it different??? I am on Shipwrecked.

    We are playing on the switch version because our kids love to watch and play too. This way our computers aren't being used and it's a fun family activity.

    submitted by /u/KetoMama5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment