• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Don't Starve It do be like that

    Don't Starve It do be like that


    It do be like that

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    DS vanilla: How rare is this?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    They made the ice box from dont starve into a real thing!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:09 AM PST

    i can't play ever since the update. dst will crash my xbox as soon as i craft a torch.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Fan art

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Is it possible to replace my current caves with another one?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    TL;DR: Can I delete this one and get another cave server linked to my surface world? For the first time ever I chose to not use default options on my caves generation. 100 days later, when I finally decide to explore the ruins, I discover that my underworld sucks.

    My map is worm-shaped, all ruin parts are scattered across the map, you have to walk through ruin segments to discover the other "common" biomes. Even the labyrinth is on the middle of the map, meaning I have to walk through it to access other areas. There are also parts that I can't reach without the use of tentapillars. But what pisses me off the most is that the whole "ruins experience" is totally ruined (no pun intended lol). I'm playing with some friends that are new to the game, so I wanted to give them a genuine experience of how terrifying ruins is and then proceed to show then that it is not that bad once you settle yourself there (and wall those f****** monkeys LOL).

    submitted by /u/eafv98
    [link] [comments]

    Are buffalos supposed to aggro like that?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    PEROGIES!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:23 PM PST

    Hi, I've never made perogies before and I have been trying but I keep getting meatballs or kabobs and I don't know why. I'm playing rog don't starve. For example I will put in 1 meat, two berries (or one berry and a twig) and an egg. Is this a bug or am I doing something dumb?

    submitted by /u/gggempire
    [link] [comments]

    selling DST gift on steam

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    add me on steam Kele9 if you want to buy it

    submitted by /u/Kele9
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get red and blue gems?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:41 AM PST

    Also a little question, if u activate the wooden thing do u save ALL ur inventory items or only 4. Whem i clicked on it it says everything will be destroyed exept my inventory but in ds wiki only 4

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about SW-linked worlds and world hopping.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have never used the Teleportato before but I'm planning on it in my current world, seeing as I'd like to make a decently sized base and would need a lot of stone for my walls, amongst other things. I read that you used to use Moleworms for all mineral-based items whenever jumping to a new world, but if I understand it correctly that is now moot ever since SW released? I have never used the Seaworthy either so I'm a bit confused and unsure if my plan would work.

    So from my understanding this is how it works:

    • I clear out a whole RoG world from anything I need
    • I create a Seaworthy and travel to Shipwrecked to make a base where I put all my belongings
    • I can now go back to my RoG world without having to find and build another Seaworthy?
    • Whenever I feel ready I gather all the Things and make a new world
    • I create another Seaworthy and it will still be linked to my old SW world?

    If this is how it works then that's lovely, and if so I'd also appreciate some pointers on what to clear before making a new world. I have never attempted the Ruins but will be going for the Guardian Horns, but besides from that and getting all the stone I'm not really sure what's worth getting.

    Thankful for any help!

    submitted by /u/IDDQD_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment