• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Don't Starve Thought this might fit in here too

    Don't Starve Thought this might fit in here too


    Thought this might fit in here too

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    I like the fact that the prime apes will actually wear a flower crown rather than just steal it.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    A totaly normal tree

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Adventure World 4: Checkmate. No wormholes on starting archipelago. Thanks, PE.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:28 AM PST

    Charging...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Totally normal tree

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Here’s a cute Webber made by my sister. Sadly she doesn’t have a reddit account so i can’t add a watermark :/

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    Found two Doydoy spawns on the same island, right in front of each other

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    I need DST friends

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I am looking for some people who would want to play DST. I don't have any friends who still play DST so I have gone to search for players on Reddit. Some info for people interested: -No, I'm not a girl -I play on PC - My time zone is EST, may not matter -I'm 15, this matters to some people -Steam friend code; 239739201

    Regardless of your answer, thanks for checking out my post.

    submitted by /u/0hYeaYeah
    [link] [comments]

    After my 5 day, i was chopping some trees (i recently dowloaded the game) and appears a boss, the tree guard, i already know him, i watch some gameplays, i was so hardly confused on what to do, and entered a worm hole, i was thinking that he gone, but at entered again, he was there...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    also, is this bad?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    just waiting for deerclops

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    My "English garden" project. People wanted a better look a while ago. Still some empty places so looking for suggestions. Mobile version. Thanks all enjoy!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Minecraft hard core

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Me a don't starve player: pathetic

    submitted by /u/liam622
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Free Redeem Codes.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Any New Ones?

    submitted by /u/The_HM
    [link] [comments]

    So I learned the hard way of putting everything on more on mobile

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:56 AM PST

    I just downloaded this game 10 minutes ago, so idk if this is good or bad.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    A neat idea I had for Webber's rework skin

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Don't Starve vs Don't Starve Pocket Edition vs Don't Starve Together

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    So, I'm a bit confused.

    What is the difference between the 3 games ? Appart form one being only single player, the other being mobile and the other having multiplayer options.

    I have read that DS has exclusive content and so does DST but if you buy all DS dlc (something I would do anyway) its really not that big of a difference.

    So this is my main problem here: If I were to start playing pocket edition and then buy DST would I need to relearn something in DST? What if I would do the same but from DS to DST or DSPE to DS ?

    I'm fine with learning a few things but I definetly would preffer not having to relearn recipies, how to build stuff and important mechanics-

    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I have tried searching for this stuff in this subreddit and I couldn't find much of the information I'm searching for.

    [Edit: Thank you all for answering my very noob question.

    So, from what I have gathered DS is the better singleplayer game by a fair margin, DST is really great with friends and DSPE is not bad even if maybe a bit buggy. And the best thing is that I could start playing in mobile or normal DS and I wouldn't have to relearn much to start playing with other people in DSPE.]

    submitted by /u/masterpepeftw
    [link] [comments]

    don’t starve hamlet: pocket edition - does anyone know any news regarding this? i know it will probably be a stand alone app like shipwrecked was. but, i can’t find any information, teasers, hints, anything about this happening. please no pocket edition hate: i love them and really want hamlet!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment