• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Don't Starve New challenge for this subreddit! #ByDay5. What can YOU do in just 5 days?

    Don't Starve New challenge for this subreddit! #ByDay5. What can YOU do in just 5 days?


    New challenge for this subreddit! #ByDay5. What can YOU do in just 5 days?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Thumbail I did for LP with friends:

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    pencil sketch coloured digitally; can’t think of a dialogue suggest pls <3

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Got this glitch in the Switch version, anyone have any ideas for a fix?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    Entered this random server as Woodie to rush lunar and show off,it turns out any character with two eyes would have sufficed.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Best character to run as a companion to Wurt

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    My friend and I have a long tradition of drinking a lot and playing DST together on the couch this time of year. We've recently gotten the Wurt DLC and it's pretty fun. But I think he likes playing as Wurt more than I do. I wonder if there's a best character to run alongside Wurt (other than another Wurt, of course).

    I've got my eye on Maxwell, Wickerbottom, and WX, but I'm definitely open to others. I know I've had a great time playing as Wolfgang in the past.

    I'd also be interested in a way to make the merms not attack me so we can share a base.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pagsball
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest way to find the ruins?( DST)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    I've been wondering how some players especially in youtube are able to find the ruins so fast, do they set the caves to small or do they look out for certains biomes?
    If you have some tips please share I waste too much time in the caves trying to find it

    submitted by /u/dyellowdie
    [link] [comments]

    Any client-side hound and boss warning mods?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Title, it's really annoying having to listen for low breathing noises when I want to listen to music or something on the side. Especially when the time between the first noises and the text prompt already wastes a few seconds. That's not even regarding the possibility that the text doesn't show up because I'm doing something. Are there any mods to remedy this? I couldn't find any

    submitted by /u/Nasapigs
    [link] [comments]

    Rollback didnt work.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I tried rolling back and it took to long and my world reset. Has this happen to anyone else? Im sad i lost all my progress.

    submitted by /u/Flame0326
    [link] [comments]

    They should add metabolism in the game, or atleast make a mod out of it

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    A metabolism mechanic would be sick, because we are what we eat, i'm not sure if it would be too hard to code but the idea would be this:

    Types of food all have different kinds of nutrients, meat has protein which helps your muscles grow, however if your character eats only meat your diet would lack other nutrients so you'd get mal de caribou, which would make you sick and weak. If you eat vegetables you'd receive vitamins, like Vitamin C which reinforces the immune system, but if you eat vegetables only your character would be lacking other vitamins, making him sick and so on.

    If you overeat, you get too stuffed so you'd get a debuff that makes you slower or something until you digest all the food, this would be realistic and would stop players from spamming food items on a fight, making the game more challenging.

    submitted by /u/Exumerr
    [link] [comments]

    I got the tall bird fortress set piece on the Bfb nest. Any ideas on how I could go about clearing it?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Does hats that pigs wear waste over time?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Weirdest glitch in DST mobile I've ever seen

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    ROG 15 day seasons

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Just started a fresh run on ROG and realised seasons have dropped to 15 days. Is this a new update or is something wrong? And before anyone asks the only mods i'm using are geometric placement and combined status. Thanks

    submitted by /u/2jzdawg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment