• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Don't Starve Found the perfect island for a base on day 9, then I died

    Don't Starve Found the perfect island for a base on day 9, then I died


    Found the perfect island for a base on day 9, then I died

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I drew the game portrait only with one pencil

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    Completed Adventure with 100% stats. Not sure if I over prepared or Wig just OP

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Thanks, to a fellow survivor who unfortunately didn't make it

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Watching the world burn, love willow

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Hi All

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    I'm very new to don't starve, only purchased the game today.

    If anyone can give me any tips on surviving would be much appreciated as I have no idea what's going on at that moment lol.

    submitted by /u/ZeRo_Safiye
    [link] [comments]

    Perpetual Spring?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Does anybody know why this is happening to me...I had a fully normal autumn and winter, played through all of a normal spring then after like 4 days of summer my game reverted back to spring and I experienced A WHOLE NOTHER SPRING, finally made it out of that and then like 6 days into new summer and it's now SPRING AGAIN...

    I dont get why, maybe it's a bug with coming in and out the caves, but in frustrated cause I'm W8 and rain is poopy. I'm on switch version

    submitted by /u/Fughie14
    [link] [comments]

    Ruins are insane - not really sure how I managed to survive this

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Hello my children, I would like to report a bug

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    I recently got to the Maxwell portal (As Wes for bragging rights) and reached to chapter 3 and waited it to save and then quit the game. But as I came back it reset me back all the way to first chapter is there anyway to fix/answer what happened?

    submitted by /u/pretty-boy-wes
    [link] [comments]

    dont starve party

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:01 AM PST

    hey guys, im looking for some people that would like to play dont starve together.

    playing it alone isnt that fun hoped to meet some new people here!

    submitted by /u/lNakanaide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment