• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Don't Starve Epic irony right here

    Don't Starve Epic irony right here


    Epic irony right here

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Please,, not the Wilson fanart,,, spare my kids

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    I've never actually coloured in a sketch before and that the colours might've been too strong I feel like I added too much effoet to not post it ahh

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    This is what happens when you spawn 2001 shadow bishops. The V o I d consumes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Finnaly i DON'T have to play the Pocket edition version.... now i just need some money....

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Me and a friend spent 3 hours fucking around on a Christmas themed world

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    There are supposed to be shops here right?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Help: New player here, what does rain do? I see a rain stat, but have no idea what it does.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    How do I get the interface to show digit counts for stats?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    I have the default interface for showing health, hunger, sanity etc, where I hover over the icon to see the exact amount of the stat I have, but I've seen videos where those icons have the digit number directly u see the stats, as well as another icon showing temperature.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Alpha8558
    [link] [comments]

    How do I plant flowers in DST?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    I placed a bee box not knowing it needed to be beside flowers - but I'm no where near any flowers. I don't know how to plant or gather them? I looked it up and it said to catch butterflies with a net and plant them but that option for me isn't coming up?

    submitted by /u/GraciousShimada
    [link] [comments]

    Moved from SW to rog during dry season

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    and, well, i'm f-ed. when i moved to rog i thought it'd be autumn but turns out i was 2 days away from summer. i made a quick lil base consisting of an endothermic fire pit, two crock pots, fridge, ice flingomatic and a few berry bushes. any tips on how to survive because of my mistake? 👁👄👁

    submitted by /u/viaru
    [link] [comments]

    New characters/dlc

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Returning to the game after a long time and there seems to be an insane amount of content added. Can anyone give me a rundown on what the new characters do, which are good/bad, and what dlc is worth buying to get the new characters and stuff? Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/natneo81
    [link] [comments]

    I just don't know how to survive Hamlet

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Hello people, I like Hamlet i find it very challenging but honestly... Im having lots of issues surviving. If its not starvation, its a mob or whatsoever but I barely last to the 2nd season.

    My first steps are these: find hamlet, pick up materials (iron, sticks, grass, stone, flint) to make basic tools. I try to find the entrance to the 2nd city and I spend those days trying to get money, building farms and so on till the bird picks me up and i get the objects from his island, to go to the 2nd city.

    Problem is, I die a lot. Either going to the 2nd city or starvation cos I can't get a reliable food source. Or something just kills me. Maybe I just suck playing, could be.

    submitted by /u/carmensc86
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently when I go to harvest planted stuff with Wormwood, it crashes and I get this message. Its happened a few times anytime I try to harvest something. What does it mean?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    What the hell do these settings do in Together?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    My friends and I are completely new to Don't Starve games. I've searched for an explanation to the settings but can't find anything. Even the wiki doesn't help, here's an example. For World Gen: Branches, the wiki says "Determines the degree to which the land will branch off and be connected by bridging pieces." As a new player i have no idea what the fuck that means. Any help would be appreciated but I would like for the settings to be explained and not just you telling me what I should play on, teach a man to fish you know?

    So starting off, server play style. I don't care for Social, what do Coop, Comp, and madness actually do? They give a rough description for what the modes are for, but what do they actually do? Is comp straight up for fighting? Are there no survival elements at all?

    For World Gen: Biomes, the 2 options are Together and Classic. Wtf is the difference? The wiki says it changes whether giants are turned on or off but it doesn't tell me which one turns it on or off. Also, it's not present, it doesn't change any of the other options.

    Next, Branches. Like I said earlier the wiki doesn't do a good job of explaining what it does, and the options don't help either. "Determines the degree to which the land will branch off and be connected by bridging pieces." If I set that to "Least" what the hell does that do? "Most"? "Random"? This doesn't make sense.

    Now loops. Why is this an option? Why do I have the option to change how much roads loop? What's the significance? If I don't understand how the map is made then how the fuck am I supposed to know what this does? Is the map not just a square with different biomes in it?

    I understand that these options are probably for people who know how the game works and want to customize their world, but I don't want to limit our experience with the game. I want the largest world and the best looking map. I've seen some trash looking maps that are circles which don't connect back to the beginning, or maps that are straight lines.

    submitted by /u/iSaltyParchment
    [link] [comments]

    why does my game look like this? i was messing with console commands

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment