• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Don't Starve So I’ve been playing wortox lately

    Don't Starve So I’ve been playing wortox lately


    So I’ve been playing wortox lately

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    How’s my base?! sorry if you can’t see well, either way i have 6 drying racks, 40 grass and saplings, 9 berry bushes, a farm with a dragonfruit, 2 ice boxes, 1 for ice and the other for food and i’m planning to make a birdcage for dragonfruit farm! also i’m planning to make a honey farm.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    48x48 pixel art of Webber

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Fellas, look! They made this "Jerky" from Don't Starve into a real thing!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:35 AM PST

    Some WX-78 fan art

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:06 AM PST

    31 Spookiest Don't Starve Creatures

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Summer cobblestone mine/processing plant in action.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    First time soloing deerclops

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together? Which one to buy?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Just to clarify, I never played this game before nor do I know what it is about tbh, all I know is a friend told me it's about survival and collecting stuff and etc. so I'm interested in buying, but idk which one I should buy. Should I go with DS or DST?

    submitted by /u/hazzeFox
    [link] [comments]

    good use of fire darts?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    good use of fire darts?

    I made a bird / krampus farm so I have tons of materials for firedarts. Is there a decent use for these or should i save my reeds for other things?

    https://preview.redd.it/dt2khfavut741.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c915b0babae2a5e134b3e1dd5f5472137759c3ae

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy DS for singleplayer or is there a way to tune DST for singleplayer?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    I saw something about a health adjusting mod but would it just be better to buy the $2 DS? I already did XD but wondering if I should refund and stick with the DST since I also have that.

    submitted by /u/POPCORN_EATER
    [link] [comments]

    Made this Rick character

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:44 PM PST

    What is the best way to kill the Acinet fuel weaver on Console?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Any ideas? also would anyone be willing to help? I've been solo so far on my world, its day 216

    submitted by /u/Rosa2Knight
    [link] [comments]

    I need a name for a character

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    I need a name for a character, it's a concept art for a custom character that's a rook

    submitted by /u/Lost_last_account
    [link] [comments]

    dedicated server failed to start

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    hello

    when i started the server, DST just stop a while then it pop up

    "there was some sort of trouble starting the server. please try again."

    plz help :(

    and sry about my english :\

    server_log.txt

    submitted by /u/gongwool
    [link] [comments]

    Moosegoose glitch in DST?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I have a mod that allows me to check how much health a monster has and after fighting moosegoose for about a 1.5 days I thought "man this is taking so much longer than usual" (using fully fresh hambat). I checked her health and it had only taken about 90 or so damage. I kept experimenting and it seemed like it would only take damage from maybe 1/10 of my hits. Anyone else experiencing problems?

    Edit: forgot to mention that I could damage/fight other mobs perfectly fine. Including mooslings.

    submitted by /u/NASIR0
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find the potato thing is this chapter ( king of winters ) and i can't found a portal to leave too. Can you guy help me

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    birds of the world + feather hat?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    would the feather hat increase the amount of birds spawned by the book considerably or would it only boost the passive spawns?

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find ruins, any tips :)? DST

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment