• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Don't Starve Crock pot recipes for anyone who need them

    Don't Starve Crock pot recipes for anyone who need them


    Crock pot recipes for anyone who need them

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    My interpretation of Wolfgang, Strongman of Don't Starve!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    My girlfriend gifted me this mousepad for christmas ^.^ and my lego ham bat is there too.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Is there any way to just buy the characters in dst?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    48x48 pixel art of Wendy I did a while back

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:10 PM PST

    Next new character

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Shadow Creatures fighting Clockworks!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    New player here. Compatibility?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Got the game after Christmas. Crazy cheap and I already got more than my money's worth.

    Not quite sure what the compatibility setting means though. Making a world compatible with an expansion means that I can travel to said expansion's world, (and only that world) right? Or Is there more to it?

    So if I make a SW world compatible with Hamlet, I can travel back and forth, but no to RoG.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/will1707
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Willow

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Is it possible to get TWO larvae out of one larvae egg?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Just got two larvae out of one larvae egg, Ive never had this happen before and the wiki doesnt say anything about it. Is this a bug or part of the game and I happened to get twins?

    submitted by /u/Vativ
    [link] [comments]

    Many questions from a very new survivor...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I've only just got this game (just a few hours ago) and I'm loving it, however I'm struggling to get past day 10.

    I'm also confused on split-screen console and how to get it working. I can't seem to find any settings that help or help online.

    If you have any advice in characters too that would be appreciated, I've been testing them out and haven't really found one that works for me.

    Thank you in advance to any helpful comments, much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PancakesOnMe
    [link] [comments]

    Is ps4 getting hamlet?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    hey guys, any tips for ROG?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    What's the difference between don't starve and don't starve together if you play offline?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    I bought don't starve together with a friend and were wondering if it's useful to also buy the base game.

    submitted by /u/BarendMS
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Winter Sale for Don't Starve!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    I'm sure many are aware of the winter sale going on for steam and I've been looking at the bundles for Don't Starve and I found one that includes:

    • Don't Starve
    • Don't Starve Together
    • Hamlet
    • RoG
    • Shipwrecked and Starter Bundle

    For only $23.62 (usually $70). I have dst and ds on my console but I'd really like to get Hamlet and other various things only applicable to the pc versions of don't starve. Is it worth it? I have wormwood and wortox on my console but as I'm aware you get wormwood as a gift (for dst) for purchasing hamlet so I'd only need to buy wortox again.

    submitted by /u/luckycarb
    [link] [comments]

    Volcano Altar of Snackrifice... is it supposed to work like this, or is mine broken??

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    So, I've already played more than 300 days of shipwrecked, and tanked volcano season a good handful of times now. However, I'd never been able to find the volcano until just now. Naturally, I decided I'd gather up some items and make some sacrifices to call off the eruptions. Problem is, it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've been fully appeasing the volcano (the lava veins on the altar disappear) and I still get an eruption in 1-2 days. I'ts getting rather frustrating since now the eruptions have become unpredictable, and I feel like I'm putting in a lot of work and not getting anything for my efforts.

    Is there some hidden mechanic I'm not aware of, and this is just how it's supposed to behave?? (because if so I might tbh just return to setting up a 'bunker island' and dodging dragoon eggs until dry season ends, as dissatisfying as that is- at the very least putting up with regular, clockwork-like eruptions is much less frustrating that futilely trying to appease something that seemingly cannot actually be appeased) Or is something bugged out??

    submitted by /u/Incyray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment