• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Don't Starve Me and My Friend For the First Time

    Don't Starve Me and My Friend For the First Time


    Me and My Friend For the First Time

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Oh.. okay then

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Im sad i can't keep this because i have to give it for secret Santa... BUT! I will receive a Wilson!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    I can’t get to my fire pit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    still like this art so thought i'd share here :3 (sorry for dead meme)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Here is the 2nd Thumbnail I did (for a LP with friends):

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Starver's Carol/Winter's Feast theme with pitch-corrected/in-sync voices

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Winters feast wip sorry for sideways image

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    do the tentacles from "on tentacles" give loot?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I was bummed out cause I read normal tentacles dont respawn meaning the tentacle spots would be finite resource. But if the tentacles from the book spell give loot you should get 3 spots on average from the tentacles spawned from each book, meaning you net gain 2 spots per book, meaning you wouldnt run out.

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    recent updates?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    i havent played since right before wortox got released. back then the only difference between ds and dst was a few bosses the occassional f/gorge and the weird moonrock shit. Whats the deal with the new characters? which ones are good? I have hamlet RoG and shipwrecked. I saw on the wiki that the new murm character isnt hurt as much by drowning. drowning? did they add shipwrecked to the base game of dst? thx

    edit: any new recipes that are good? or is the strat still to make exclusively meatballs

    submitted by /u/SquegeeMcgee
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played DST in months. What updates are vital when I start again tomorrow?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    As the title says, it's been months since I've played and I know there were a bunch of updates. What are some key things I need to know to make sure I contribute well to the team? New characters, elements, mobs, etc.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/phoenixashes07
    [link] [comments]

    How do you avoid having bearger getting killed by tree guards?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    im tryna run him through the forest to gather logs for me put he keeps getting stuck on tree guards. Is there a way to make them stop fighting or pull his agro again or do I just have to make sure hes chasing me all the time so the guards dont catch up to him?

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder that kelp fronds can now be used in the crock pot.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    It was teased in the beta and here it is,they were already good as long lasting food,poop source,sanity and insanity manipulators and beefalo taming,but now its seriously powerful. If it wasnt because stone fruit is so stupidly OP the beached bull kelps would be reason enough to rush lunar,sadly they get overshadowed by them and people tend to ignore them even when I plant them right next to their faces.

    submitted by /u/Fluicor
    [link] [comments]

    Question: How to befriend pig men and use trusty tape and sewing kits on PS4 controller

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Been playing for a few weeks now. Tried to read guides but most of them are for PC. Does anyone know how to give meat to pig men on PS4. Or how to use Winona's trusty tape or sewing kits? I tried clicking on the tape and dragging it over the clothing item, but there's no option to use it. Would really appreciate the guidance!

    submitted by /u/WhenShitHitsTheDan
    [link] [comments]

    Winters feast wip sorry for sideways image

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Idk why but...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    I'm kinda scared to look at this subreddit. I love don't starve but I feel like it's gonna be a stupid meme thing were everyone gets all technical in the comments.

    Is it like that?

    submitted by /u/Tomb8521
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain this strange noise?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    I've been playing RoG for quite a while, but one thing I still haven't got the grasp of is a strange noise that occasionally pops up. It sounds like a bunch of horns or brass instruments, and seems to randomly play. Sometimes it gets louder and higher in pitch and sometimes it is lower and softer. I have no idea what the sound means or what it is. It seems to happen without me doing anything. Anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/ManySleeplessNights
    [link] [comments]

    Does Dont Starve Together have crossplay between PS4 and PC?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    I accidentily changed the primary action shortcut to ESC and cannot reset

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    It is pretty much what the title says. Now I can't access the control or anything because when I click into the button nothing happens, I tried use ESC as the primary action button but is doesnt work too. I deleted the settings.ini file but the problem isnt solved.

    Any help is welcome!

    submitted by /u/JLuann
    [link] [comments]

    Since when do I need an electrical doodad to prototype an alchemy engine? I started a game before this and the doodad was replaced with 6 gold. I died and started a new game right away w/o downloading anything new and now the recipe is different. I can craft a hammer w/o a science machine now too.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment