• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Don't Starve Hello I main Wortox

    Don't Starve Hello I main Wortox


    Hello I main Wortox

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I got a Chester cake made for my Uncle's birthday.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I'm a little worried if at this point I'm spamming due to the speed that I make art at, but I love triumphant Wes!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:58 PM PST

    A little festive build I did for the holidays. Happy winters feast!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    That was a fun night

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Just got a candy cane

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Is it just me or does anyone else here Abigail's weird idle sounds as "She's Looost.... She's you...."

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    I don't know if this is what's intended but it's what I hear

    submitted by /u/CrowGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    BEST BOI SKULL ACQUIRED

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:55 AM PST

    Doodle i made today, Descirbes how i fell playing with friends x3

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    5-Day Challenge: Best I've ever done (Album)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    This is my third attempt and I am super happy with my progress (Album). I was fortunate to have found a clockwork setpiece right as I started and I was right next to the mosaic biome with tons of rock, gold, and flint lying around. Also had a graveyard (for gears, blue/red gems, and trinkets) and a cave entrance.

    I am a bit of a slowpoke and never go fast and tend to map the whole planet for 10 - 15 days and sustain on berries and carrots until I find a suitable base location near:

    • Wormhole for quick escape to battle arena with lots of toothtraps
    • Near 1 or 2 caves (I mainly play to raid ruins gather gems and jump to next planet)

    I loved this challenge (shout out to /u/MedicalMelon for suggesting it) and I'm gonna be ready to spelunk in just a few days. Fun!

    submitted by /u/walksalot_talksalot
    [link] [comments]

    Bee bug

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Is it just me or are the bees really bugged in don't starve?
    Everytime i encounter them in adventure mode they can attack me while they are way out of reach which makes running through their field impossible. Kiting is not possible too because everytime i got close enough to hit them they 100% hit me too. In don't starve together i can kite them even if there are like 20 of them.

    submitted by /u/BlackZorro
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops Bug?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    Merry Christmas! Was watching my dad play today, at the end of the evening on Day 31, Wilson said "That sounded big!" and we heard the associated grunts and such. He moved from his base & prepared to fight/kite Deerclops and then.... nothing? It's currently end of day 33 and we haven't seen him. Is this a bug? (PS4, vanilla game)

    submitted by /u/likepilate
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to pixelate all the new recipes because why not! Merry Winter's Feast!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Game way too dark and causing bad screen burn in?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Just tried to play, but the game got impossibly dark at some points (sanity was fine), even during the day, and after I gave up I noticed some pretty bad burn in. I've never had this problem with a game before, anyone know what's going on?

    Edit: Oh also, had a really strong red tint at one point, idk what that was.

    Edit 2: Reinstalled the game, that solved the problem. Although I'd still wonder what the hell caused it in the first place.

    submitted by /u/BoringGenericUser
    [link] [comments]

    Good morning, my mom has a question. More in the first comment.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    The best way of opening presents quickly if you don't need charcoal

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    Starting a new world

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Looking for a player to start a new world with. The world will have some mods (not game changing) and, if you want, other changes. I would also like if you have a mic but its alright if you dont :D

    submitted by /u/_Artemis_1
    [link] [comments]

    Overheating in caves during summer? (DS ROG)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    That's a weird mechanic. My crops dont grow in caves during summer and I receive damage due to overheating.

    If I need an ice-o-matic in the caves is needed I can just as well camp at my main base on the surface. Caves seem to be useless during the summer in ROG.

    Two questions:

    1. Do caves provide any heat insulation? I couldnt find anything on wiki but saw someone telling it somewhere
    2. Does Umbrella help in the caves? It says it helps vs the sun but logically there is no sun in the caves.
    submitted by /u/Roboserg
    [link] [comments]

    First time with Hamlet

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Really loving this expansion! I feel like shipwrecked is basically just a reskin with some added stuff and although great it never felt that new.

    Hamlet however is way harder and feels almost like a new game, I've gotten over 100+ days in DS and suddenly can't get past like 10 in hamlet haha it's great. Mostly because I'm being stupid and experimenting with shit but that's half the fun!

    Drop your quick early game hamlet tips in the comments for me!

    submitted by /u/PeppyMinotaur
    [link] [comments]

    DS:Pocket Edition compatibility issue on a brand new Android 9 tablet

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    So basically it's all in the title.

    The tablet is a MeBerry, runs Android 9, 64Go space available and 4Go RAM, and apparently it can't run Don't Starve PE.

    I'm a little pissed because I offered my gf this tablet for Xmas because she started playing on her phone and it felt really uncomfortable, plus her laptop died a few months ago.

    So I've been looking online but I couldn't find anything, I may have to download the APK but it feels « dirty » when it's an app you've already paid for.

    Anyone had a similar issue or has a solution ? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Shize815
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment