• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Don't Starve My Webber cosplay at Kumoricon 2019

    Don't Starve My Webber cosplay at Kumoricon 2019


    My Webber cosplay at Kumoricon 2019

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    This is the last thing you see before all of your gears mysteriously disappear from your chest.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Pretty sure I live in Don't Starve

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Time to abandon Game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Finally finished this, gon go to bed..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:36 AM PST

    My modded warly kitchen

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:39 PM PST

    What a cool berry bush

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    My children

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Do spider queen's attack webber if he doesn't attack?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:01 AM PST

    Im a wurt main

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I am very angry about the new update because I can't stack the fish for merms houses and all the new recipes are really good yet have disgusting meat in them

    submitted by /u/tsn_morsel
    [link] [comments]

    Warly dish idea.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Delirious Mushroom Tea

    Recipe: one blue funcap, one green funcap, one red funcap, one napsack.

    Can only be cooked with warly crockpot.

    Cook time: 1 minute 10 seconds

    Spoilage time: 5 days

    Effect: Lasts 2.5 days, during that time, if a player was insane, all nightmare creatures around them manifest themselves into physical world. It means mobs, copanions, houndious shootious and winona catapults deal damage to them.

    submitted by /u/blackvrocky
    [link] [comments]

    Tried drawing me and my comrade's favorite characters for our Twitch banner

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Why do y'all play don't starve?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    I'm looking into this game and am wondering what the game play loop is. Is there an end goal or is it sandboxy? What keeps you coming back after you've beaten it or made it far?

    submitted by /u/SicilianChickMagnet
    [link] [comments]

    I think the last post for today.... (next time it will be better)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Only Autumn and Winter?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    On one of my saves, I survived the winter, and it automatically went back to autumn.

    I thought that was strange, but didn't think much of it. But when it went back to winter again I was confused.

    I used this console command to try and circumvent this: GetSeasonManager():StartSpring()

    However, it still takes me to autumn. So, did I do something wrong in the generation of the world? How can I fix it?

    I should mention I'm playing Don't Starve on steam, with Reign of Giants, compatible with Shipwrecked, and I don't have the Hamlet DLC.

    It's only 68 days in so it's not super precious, but it is confusing. Thanks in advance.

    edit: am dumbass

    submitted by /u/thiccfroyo
    [link] [comments]

    Going to SW from Rog for the first time ever on ps4 crashed the game, corrupting my 358 day playthrough.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    I was finally going to get a base going in SW so I could store all my resources but oh well, that's the game for you. My problem now is trying to remember how I made it through the first autumn.

    submitted by /u/zakzoome2626
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops Spawn Clarification

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    I just encountered an interesting situation. I was waiting through winter on day 175, the last day of the season for me. I heard the deerclops sound trigger, started booking it out of my base ready to do battle, and then the sun came up. The sound stopped. I figured he spawned behind me as I was running so i backtracked but didn't see him (my character also didn't give the "voice" cue either though). After running around like an idiot and ready to fight the giant I decided to just do a quick c_gonext("deerclops") but that didn't do anything. So... he was about to spawn, but the transition into spring cancelled the spawn.

    That leads me to my question, because with close to 1000 hours between DS and DST I've never encountered this. I know there's a chance he might not spawn, but really, what determines if and when he does?

    submitted by /u/V3RD1GR15
    [link] [comments]

    Do Cave spider's only drop skulls or they drop more things?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Does the Alone playstyle scale automatically the bosses levels?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Ive just Started RoG... and it's something bad that i created alchemy engine even if this is just a starter base and will maybe not be a long time base?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    When did Don't starve together turn into a horror game?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment