• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Don't Starve Debating if I should outline this 🤔

    Don't Starve Debating if I should outline this ��


    Debating if I should outline this ��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    I did the outline :| I don’t like it as much as the sketch

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:36 PM PST

    I tried making some soviet fanart of webber

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Wilson: Sasha... Ok I won’t question it

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    That's a big hound(I suck at proportions)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Details on New Fishing Mechanic (Mostly about Fish itself)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:16 AM PST

    How do I stop duplicating Chester?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Klaus Vs Willow showcase

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PST

    Damage absorption stacking

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    As title states im aware that log suit and football helmet stacks together slightly to form up to roughly 96% damage absorption which makes me ask if marble suit and football helmet stacks even higher, the marble suit absorbs 95% if i remember correctly so is there a point in having a helmet on or no?

    Before you say anything yes i know how to kite but im not good against certain enemies so i want to know wether it stacks beyond 96% or not

    submitted by /u/Jessicajesibiel
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops ps4

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    I can kite deerclops perfectly fine bur when i attack him he just does not take damage. I have tried just straight up charging him but half the time he just does not react to being hit. Does anyone know the cause or a solution

    submitted by /u/mango7555
    [link] [comments]

    On my spawn island

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    World gen settings

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    New player here, and first off, apologies if this post's a bit repetitive. Anyway, I was wondering if changing the settings for world generation is advisable to ease newer players such as myself into the game, and if so, which settings?

    submitted by /u/wingedonyx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to deaggro followers from attacking something else?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I spent an hour and a half bringing rock lobsters halfway across the overworld to my base, only to accidentally click on one of them while holding a spear. Fml. Is there a way to stop them from killing each other?

    submitted by /u/miracle_bro
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make a mod on PC DST

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    So I have watched all of the tutorials how to make a mod for DST, I wanted to make a setpiece mod and downloaded Don't Starve Mod Tools

    So I open the Mod Tools program but it doesn't show me the thing I want (the Tiled thingy [mod makers will probably understand]) it shows me the mod uploader, I can't do anything else in there but to upload mods

    Any help will be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/NeuFlaas_xx
    [link] [comments]

    [Off topic] Im sorry for my shitpost and im sorry for my spam i think this might get deleted too...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment