• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Don't Starve wurt and a fish

    Don't Starve wurt and a fish


    wurt and a fish

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    Epic

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I carved a Wendy and Abigail pumpkin.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Webber can befriend spiders, Wurt can befriend merms, Wilbur can befriend monkeys, Everyone else can befriend pigs and bunnymen , and Wortox:

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    i drew wendy n abigail...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    When your friends abandon you for trick or treating so you just have to be Webber alone

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    These cell-shaded backpacks at an airport look similar to don't starve's art style.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Why does my game lag so much when I'm fighting bosses?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    It lags so much the hits it looks like I'm doing on them don't count, I can barely move and the only way I can fight is by tanking for some reason. Why does this happen? The rest of the time, the game works all right.

    submitted by /u/Atomic936
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Wendy and woodie

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    I just got the game and play dst with my gf and she plays as woodie, I'm loving the ghost and she fucks spiders up. I'm just wondering if anyone has advice for playing as her or woodie, also I was thinking of trying Wigfrid so help on that would be nice too

    submitted by /u/SirFancyBread
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been a while and it’s good to be back. Meet madam Wanette. She’s a fan character that I created for my comic Don’t starve Tale of Future’s Past.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Any good pumpkin carving ideas?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I wanna do a Don't Starve pumpkin for my carving but I'm not super good at carving pumpkins or getting ideas. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RoseradeGal
    [link] [comments]

    Giant or Shipwrecked?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    It's the title, I have DST and like it, but i want a singleplayer version, and I need to choose between one. Thanks mates

    submitted by /u/optimusjester
    [link] [comments]

    How To Survive The Winter As Wurt?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    I just want some advice on how to survive the harsh winters in Don't Starve with Wurt. I personally always go through winters using eggs and bacon but obviously I can't do that as she is a vegetarian. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/HasturLC
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting feature

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    A fire/bonfire percentage would be nice. Any mod that can do it?

    submitted by /u/Ara-arashi
    [link] [comments]

    Wurf auto farm setup so far

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Anyone have a idea of Merm house auto farm using Wurt?

    Here are some setup I may try:

    Pig farm: Number of Craftsmerm House = Number of Pig House number + 1

    Merm don't eat meat, you can farm Meat and Pig Skin

    Number of loot per day = (Meat / Pig Skin) * Number of Pig House / 4

    Food value per house (assume using 4 Pig House) = 0.11

    Merm farm: Number of Rabbit Hutch = Number of Craftsmerm House + 1

    Bunny don't eat meat, you can farm Fish and Frog Legs

    Number of loot per day = (Fish + Frog Legs) \* Number of Craftsmerm House / 2

    Food value per house (assume using 4 Craftsmerm House) = 0.33

    Bunny farm: Number of Craftsmerm House = Number of Rabbit Hutch * 2

    Bunny spawn one per day, if the number of Craftsmerm House is sightly higher than Rabbit Hutch

    It is possible that one of the Merm get killed and another Merm die in the next day and Merm keep overwhelming by Bunny

    Therefore, using double Craftsmerm House will be safer

    Since Merm eat carrot, if you want to get carrot, you have to standby and take the carrot right after Bunny die

    Number of loot per day = Meat \* Number of Rabbit Hutch + (potential) carrot * 2 * Rabbit Hutch

    Food value per house (assume using 4 Rabbit Hutch) = 0.33 + (potential)0.33

    Spider farm: Number of Craftsmerm House = Spider Den * 8

    Similar to Bunny Spider farm, with a little change:

    pros:

    1. Merm stay all day so spider can't eat back monster meat in the morning
    2. Merm will not attack you when you collect monster meat

    cons:

    1. Merm don't come out in winter
    2. Merm don't attack Spider until they got attacked. Fence is a must for limit Merm wander area
    3. Merm spawn in 2 days instead of one day. Merm may got overwhelming if Merm King is not there

    Number of loot per day = (Monster Meat/Silk/Spide Gland) * 5 * Spider Den

    Food value per house (assume using 1 Den) = 0.3125

    Merm King will make Spider farm and Pig farm require less Craftsmerm House, but increase the cost of Merm farm and complete destroy Bunny farm (Merm with Merm King will not attack Bunny as usual)

    TL;DR

    If you want to support Meat auto farm, use Bunny farm without Merm King

    If you want to support Monster Meat auto farm, use Spider farm with Merm King

    If you want to help Wurt diet, get Stone Fruit and Dragon Fruit ASAP

    submitted by /u/chunyikng2
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Mode - Two Worlds - Missing Rocks

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    I just died on the 4th world in Adventure Mode.

    I died because I was looking for Rocks. I needed rocks to progress further.

    The spawn island is very good for food as it's almost all green, which is great, however I spent a good 30 mins searching the island for rocks, which there were none.

    So i thought okay I'l just wing it, kill some pigs get the pigskin helmet and jump through the wormhole and make do with what I got.

    It was when I was killing the pigs that Night came, in a flash because of the almost non existent night-time.

    I stopped to build a torch in panic the pigs all smacked at once me breaking my wooden armour, this stun cannceled my torch, night damage ticked over and I was dead.

    Is it normal for no rocks to spawn on this world? I couldn't find it written out on the wiki.

    :(

    submitted by /u/Looper17
    [link] [comments]

    [idea] meet Wolf-sern (concepts for character in comments)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment