• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Don't Starve Wendy's mom had triplets apparently.

    Don't Starve Wendy's mom had triplets apparently.


    Wendy's mom had triplets apparently.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    My 2500+ Day Summer Base

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Celebrating day 500 with a little walk in the forest. Highest day count so far for me!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Lost track of time gathering quad MacTusk and ice. Came home to Deerclops's warm welcome. This is fine.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Invincible Meese/Geese?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    I was playing DST today and I couldn't damage any Meese/Geese. I experienced this problem both on a public server and on my own world which is public but no one has joined. I thought it might be lag, but I can still attack everything else, it's just the Meese/Geese that's broken.

    submitted by /u/Crafty2DMax
    [link] [comments]

    Question about life giving amulet.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    If you die by darkness can you still revive yourself with the amulet? I died once from hounds, used it, then moments later died a second time by darkness, after my second death the amulet was nowhere to be found.

    submitted by /u/thefabb4
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Lobsters

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    I had 40 Thulecite, 3 of every rare gem and loads of fragements leaving the ruins at the end of the first summer.. died AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE CAVE next to rock lobsters, respawned at my base WHICH IS AT THE TOP OF THE DUNGEON only to come back 10 seconds later to see it all eaten by them.. not a single gem or Thulecite left.. I deleted my game.. I HATE LOBSTERS.. note to self, carry it all in chester next time (I didn't have a bag..) God damn.. this sucks balls!

    submitted by /u/Leeges94
    [link] [comments]

    Best Character for DST Solo

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    I know this question is asked a lot, but who would you guys say is one of the more fun characters for DST solo experience? With the re-works for Willow, Woodie and Winona and Wormwood/Wortox being new to things.

    submitted by /u/leboulder
    [link] [comments]

    What permanent-season would be the best?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    I was playing through adventure mode in king of winter, when I wondered what it'd be like for other seasons.

    Autumn would be very laidback.

    Spring, you'd have frog rain and wetness to worry about, as well as the beasts of the land turning against you, but not much else. Crops also grow faster, so that's fun!

    Summer... it'd be hard, that's for sure, running beneath trees, desperately trying to get resources... I tried a summer run of my own, but it seems to have a slight problem, and it's in ice. If you want flingos, you need ice... which (as far as I know) is unobtainable in summer.

    I'd be interested to see how far people could get in a summer only world. Bonus points if you don't cave-base! (because let's face it, that's your best hope.)

    submitted by /u/BitBit13
    [link] [comments]

    Overheat on winter

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    So, I was down at the caves, middle of winter, geared for any freezing problems, when suddenly I just started to overheat, took off gear, still overheating, so I had to go back to the surface to cool down, once I got cool again, tried to go back to the caves, and again, after a while, started to overheat. How does temperature works in the caves? Because if this is going to be constant, I really just go down during summer.

    submitted by /u/Esizio
    [link] [comments]

    I Think I Just Became a Wes Lover @@ (My Solo DF Run with Wes Finished at Day 7)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Help starting on mobile

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and wondering what a good way to start the game would be like focus on resource collection or build a base

    submitted by /u/taterbater019
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to base?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    What's the best to base? I tried to base at portal but people grief.

    submitted by /u/FreeAndSay
    [link] [comments]

    No giants in DS: ROG Pocket Edition?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    I've played through winter once but Deerclops never came. I thought I was just unlucky, so I tried creating another save file. I am currently Day 58, but neither Moosegoose or Deerclops showed up. All settings are default, including Giants. Is this a bug of some sort?

    submitted by /u/Espurry
    [link] [comments]

    This is how were supposed to play right?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment