• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Don't Starve Or do I?

    Don't Starve Or do I?


    Or do I?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Stupid question but who are "them"?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    In the "Return of them" who are "them" exactly?

    submitted by /u/gologecaeys
    [link] [comments]

    This may seem like a dumb question, but what exactly is the point of being able to rotate the camera?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Im making a mod

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    Feel My Wrath, Ancients!!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    When you get hit by a frog

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    A little story of survival in SW

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    I don't have any friends that are into DS, so I'll just tell you guys, because I don't know how I survived this but I'm really proud that I did.

    Shipwrecked is my favourite mode, and I have got back to the game after a couple of years. My last game was with Wendy, and I got to survive till day 102, my record so far. But yesterday the freaking Sealnado got me. He appeared in my base without warning, sucked me in and finished me. So I was pretty angry at him.

    I started another game with Webber. Everything was fine, got plenty of silk, which I didn't with Wendy, and Hurricane season was almost over when suddenly Sealnado appeared at my base. "Not again" I thought. I jumped into my Encrusted Boat and started fighting it with my poor spear. But then Sea Hounds and Crocodogs arrived. My sanity went under the floor because of Sealnado, so Nightmare monsters joined the party. Sealnado killed my poor Packing Baggins and sucked in all my items. The ship was almost destroyed and of course night arrived. It was a fine mess.

    After sailing away during night, I rushed to my base doing a circle around my island, just with enought time and resources to make one Repair Kit for the boat. Sealnado came back and I started running before he sucked me in like my poor Wendy. Went back to the boat and tried to fight him again, but the long night arrived again and I managed to escape. My sanity at 0, Sealnado ravaging around my island killing my spider friends, everything seemed lost and I was just too stressed out to think with clarity.

    Suddenly I realised. The water beefalos. That was my last option. As soon as the sun arrived, I rushed back to my island and aggroed Sealnado to drive him to my shit-producer friends, and they started fighting while I was trying to defend myself against some Sea Nightmares. Those sweet beefalos, to my surprise, took good care of the Sealnado. It wasn't even a fair fight. Everything that was left was to loot all my things back and recover my sanity. But not all was over, the nightmares almost destroyed my ship at the last moment. My heart flipped, but I jumped to land just in time, leaving the boat with 9 life points.

    So yeah, that's how I survived the Sealnado after a 3 days fight and believing everything was lost. Now I'm back to my feet ready to drain those damn puddles. Thank you for reading!

    TL;DR: The beefalos killed the Sealnado in an epic battle after I had completely lost my hope of surviving him. This game is amazing.

    submitted by /u/Cazmik
    [link] [comments]

    Play Hamlet and Shipwrecked in the same map!! (Mod)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    Play Shipwrecked map with all new stuff of hamlet, discover new islands made of biomes of hamlet and ROG, and fight Hamlet bosses.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1889665017

    submitted by /u/khiloko
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve together charecter concept I made. What do you gamers think?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    Waverly:

    Appearance: The unused witch character (maybe no witch hat)

    Stats: 160 hunger, 135 health, 215 sanity

    Perks:

    • Used to strange oddities. Loses half as much sanity from sanity draining things (I.e picking evil flowers, spiders, hounds, etc). Loses the normal amount from bosses, food, and darkness

    • Potion brewer. Spawns in with a potion station that must be placed on a fire before use, and functions uniquely from crock pots and other ingredient adding things. There are three slots: 2 ingredient, and one base. The possible potions to make are: Damage increase potion, deals an added 35 damage to anything that you hit for seven minutes(One dragon fruit and one filler as ingredients, evil petals or nightmare fuel as a base), Damage protection potion, protects 80 percent incoming attacks for seven minutes (One cookie cutter shell and one cooked or raw blue cap as ingredients and a living log or nightmare fuel as a base), health potion, which instantly heals the user for 65 health (One gloomer goop as a ingredient and one filler, for the base it would either be one nightmare fuel or one gloomer wings/flower), Speed potion which grants the user a 40 percent speed boost for 5 minutes, stacks with the walking cane (One honey comb as a ingredient and one killer bee as a ingredient, for the base it would be nightmare fuel or a yellow gem), Nightmare Vision potion which Let's the Player See shadow creatures regardless of sanity for 2 minutes (requires all nightmare fuel for ingredients and base).

    • Frail bones. Waverly takes 30 percent more damage from anything that hits her. Instead of a skeleton when she dies, it would just be the two bone shards.

    • Tiny perk that would not be listed: Pigs would not trust Waverly as much as other characters, thus the loyalty time would tick down a tiny bit faster.

    submitted by /u/Pigeons-are-coming
    [link] [comments]

    Is hamlet worth getting?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Im a starter in DST (never got past autumn) and i was wondering if the hamlet DLC was worth buying. Im not very good at the game, and as mentioned, not very advanced, and i kinda wanted to get it for the past few weeks but maybe adding even more stuff to do when i barely did anything in the base game is not a good idea. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    Being awake in darkness kills you, but sleeping in darkness doesn't. Why doesn't Charlie just help herself when your completely way her mercy?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    What now?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    What now?

    https://i.redd.it/lm7r13o0uls31.jpg

    I'm playing the original DS and I have lots of the good stuff along with a honey farm but I don't really know what else to do other than go into the caves which I'm... hesitant to do yet, but I really can't think of much else to do other maybe a pig farm so I'm looking for suggestions on what happens next. Also yes I did walk in to DS original knowing that there was a lot less content than RoG but I'm trying to get more basics of game experience and less 'you gotta do this and then this and then this...' kind of experience.

    submitted by /u/Kazomie
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on where to set up a base?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Can you not do the deerclops tanking trick in DST?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Tried that trick where you have a burning fire pit next to you as you tank his hits but I still got frozen? Did they change that in DST?

    submitted by /u/RoseradeGal
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding Issue

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    Hello. I have been experiencing rubberbanding in Don't Starve Together recently. It really confuses me why, because I have good internet, good connection to the host, and even when I host the game I get rubberbanded. It all started happening out of nowhere after downloading some mods and playing with them. I deleted them and unsubscribed from them since then, I did factory reset because my PC was a mess anyways, and it still happens! If anybody has any solutions, I'm happy to hear them.

    submitted by /u/trashoflereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal Baddies

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    Another question for the community. If you fight one of the seasonal bosses but don't kill it, does it take that same amount of HP to the next season. I just had Deerclops on my second winter get killed by Beefalos

    submitted by /u/thefabb4
    [link] [comments]

    DS or DST for solo ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I recently started playing DST cause I somehow have it on Steam. But I'm playing it alone.

    So I wondered, is it worth buying the single player version (DS) ?

    A friend told me that DLC are released for DS, and then later added to DST.

    - Is it the case with every DLC ?

    - How long do you usually have to wait after a DLC is released on DS before it is realeased on DST ?

    - Does this means DLC for DST come for free ?

    - What is the current version of DST ?

    - Ultimately, which version would you recommend for single player experience ?

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/drgorsh
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong subreddit again but everybody aware of this counts

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment