• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Don't Starve When it's the early-game and your HP gets low

    Don't Starve When it's the early-game and your HP gets low


    When it's the early-game and your HP gets low

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    In DS, RNG generated an island only accesible via wormhole

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    New character maybe for DST

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Me when someone tells me woodie is still shit

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Introducing Wurt! - Found in a dev's steam inventory

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    (SW) How do I survive dry season, without appeasing the volcano?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    i never find the volcano in time

    submitted by /u/Atomic936
    [link] [comments]

    Popped down into the caves for the first time in this save and this much of the map was already exposed. My memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    What is the video where Willow and Webber are both afraid of someone?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    I've tried a few variations on search, I've searched the Klei youtube, but I can't find it.

    I thought it was a new character "teaser", but that's not a working search (it returns nothing).

    They hug, and a spider comes up over webbers head.

    Anyone know of/have a link to that video?

    submitted by /u/Altyrmadiken
    [link] [comments]

    Bro what is this

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    How to recycle Science Machine

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Playing DS Pocket Edition and finally have everything I need from the Science Machine, and have to know how to recycle the materials used to make it. Does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/LuckPoint
    [link] [comments]

    After 6 or 7 restarts i started in this world. On day nine i have all the resources for a base with 30 Saplings 30 Grass and 31 Berry Bushes and an alchemy engine. Oh and I also found th volcano.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Boat dissappearing

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    In DST when i make a boat after i stop sailing i lower the anchor next to the land, i would think the boat would stay there but it has happened 2 times where i come back to get on my boat and its not there anymore, how do i stop it from wandering off?

    submitted by /u/midgetspinner6969
    [link] [comments]

    I received Don't Starve Alone Pack as a gift on Steam. Should I play Vanilla, RoG, Shipwreck and then Hamlet or should I go straight to Hamlet?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Tried googling and checking reddit for the answer but most answers were pre-hamlet and also not consistent.

    submitted by /u/Paime
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with teleportato/world hopping.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just started playing Don't Starve and I am a bit confused on how world hopping/using the teleportato works..

    I am currently on day 100 in RoG, but I would like to use the Seaworthy to travel to SW or reset my RoG world using the teleportato.

    Here are some of my questions regarding the matter..

    1) How can you use moleworms to carry more stuff when using the teleportato?

    2) If I use the teleportato, will it reset my day count?

    3) Can I take any items with me if I use the Seaworthy to world hop into SW?

    4) If you use the teleportato, does it always reset the caves, ruins and the volcano disregarding in what world you activate it (the teleportato)?

    5) Does world hopping reset anything? (Because I read a post here saying that there is a bug when world hopping that will reset the caves, ruins and the volcano.)

    6) Can you change characters when reseting a world using a teleportato?

    Thanks in advance, aa2xD

    submitted by /u/aa2xD
    [link] [comments]

    Sanity and stress

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    So I've been playing darkest dungeons. And I've realised something Sanity. Isn't really sanity insanity is doing something over and over aging expecting something different. Like let me put in example seeing a giant fookin deer ain't gonna make you insane but it will stress you out cause it very well can kill you eating poison food it May drive you insane but more likey it will stress you in threat of death. Its just IV alwasyed know it want sanity but now I know what it is its jut this makes sense to me so yes byeeeee

    submitted by /u/joel_is_a_sleepy_BOI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment