• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Don't Starve My girlfriend made this and I thought i would share

    Don't Starve My girlfriend made this and I thought i would share


    My girlfriend made this and I thought i would share

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together 2021 Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    For anyone looking for a desktop wallpaper from the new gameplay trailer.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Sure wagstaff... I'll protect you

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Wagstaff can be seen on the top of the screen if you wait awhile in the new dst update.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    and so we reset the world shortly after

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Waevy Jones

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together: Return of Them - Eye of the Storm [Update Trailer]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Is this a trinket? It dropped from a pig....?!??

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Woodie in Eye of the Storm

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Woodie is one of my mains, so I'm interested to hear about people's thoughts about what it's like playing Woodie once you activate the full moon every night. Is it just a straight downgrade since you lose the choice to not transform, or do you just try and make use of whatever form you have when you get it? Do you use a ton of idols to farm bonus transformation time? How does this effect hunger and sanity management?

    I'm also curious to hear about opinions on trying to do a world where this is activated day 1 (either by mod or console) for a kind of Woodie full moon challenge. Would that be interesting to try out as an experience? Technically it makes the shadow pieces fight (and thus the fuelweaver fight) impossible, so that wouldn't be available, and the free light makes lighting somewhat trivial, but would that be an interesting type of play through as Woodie?

    submitted by /u/Aptos283
    [link] [comments]

    Oasis Desert Right Next To DFly Desert

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    My favourite skins for each character!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    are farms worth it for wormwood

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    i'm going to get wormwood soon and i want to know if the new farming plots are worth it as wormwood.

    submitted by /u/meagainyt
    [link] [comments]

    DONT STARVE IS NOW ON DISCOUNTED ITS 2.04 EURO

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Is this cheating?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Rolled back my world because I died, because my mom walked in and I had to stop playing. But because I was being chased by splumonkeys I got killed. Is this cheating or fair cause my motivation for playing in my world has gone down because of it.

    submitted by /u/BarendMS
    [link] [comments]

    New Gameplay Trailer for Don't Starve Together as Return of Them season of updates come to an end

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I want to buy DST because of the sale but then I saw this:

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I want to buy DST because of the sale but then I saw this:

    https://preview.redd.it/iur0ibklffx61.png?width=811&format=png&auto=webp&s=77166da030df70f4abb71e94a111f73a44ed70f7

    its um

    its a lot of money

    So:

    Are any of these purely cosmetic?

    Which ones should I get?

    Should I get any or are they all tiny and unimportant?

    submitted by /u/Creenel
    [link] [comments]

    My game does that when I tryna dig a mini sign

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I almost there on having enough spools to buy 1 dlc character, should I get Wormwood or Wurt?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I also thought of Wortox, but his only ability is his souls. Which sure are powerful. But not my play-style personally. I am more into base building and just being overall chill across the game, helping players out. I like Wormwood for items and Wurt for buildings. Though overall in your opinion, if you there to be given a choice between those 2, who would you spend your spools on?

    submitted by /u/WauchiUniverses
    [link] [comments]

    Triumphant Skin missing

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Triumphant Skin missing

    So uh, i DO have both Wendy's The Triumphant skin and the Shadow Frock, but the game says i don't have them and cannot access them, i bought both off the steam market a few years ago, and have used both for quite a long time, especially during The Gorge, but now i can't seem to use them again, any help? Maybe i can't use them because i got them off the market and they are now being sold from the in-game shop or something?

    https://preview.redd.it/zj4ssbfx1fx61.png?width=358&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ef9b9927fa7a198305f4899902f18f950a24ba9

    submitted by /u/Arkmenhah
    [link] [comments]

    I need some Warly tips or guide [DST]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Hello, I wanted to play Warly, but I'm horrible at him, I need some help.

    I have a couple of questions that will help me: How do I not starve early game? Where do I base? What should I have in my base? What are best healing methods for him?

    Thank you!

    Also, I'm playing alone in DST, so I want to know how to play him by myself, not with teammates.

    submitted by /u/ErtKu
    [link] [comments]

    I need help pls ;-;

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    hello I have a problem because you will see recently I decided to buy don't starve together taking advantage of the offers and unfortunately the game did not open when choosing a character and getting ready to enter a game the game threw me the classic error of the program does not respond If anyone knows why this happens or how to solve it, I would appreciate it very much because the game opened me a couple of months ago in a pirated version that I downloaded to test that it worked correctly and it was but currently not and I do not understand why I appreciate your help and thanks for reading; -;

    submitted by /u/MegadexPlay
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get dragonfruit?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    How do I get dragonfruit in dst? I mean in what season or what do I have to do for a common seed to grow a dragonfruit, thanks

    submitted by /u/ALE14122005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment