• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Don't Starve Comic based off the fanart I posted here a little while ago - Getting Sane Parts 1 & 2

    Don't Starve Comic based off the fanart I posted here a little while ago - Getting Sane Parts 1 & 2


    Comic based off the fanart I posted here a little while ago - Getting Sane Parts 1 & 2

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    FAN ART SKINS WX В Don't Starve Together

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Wormwood Sailing (by me)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Starver’s carol on piano

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Who really build those? The lore is confusing.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Almost finishing my kitchen

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Yet another base, this time from DST

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Why are my bees homeless?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I built some beeboxes and only some of the bees come back at night to their beebox. the rest stays outside and turn into flowers. the beeboxes work fine but the flowers and bees are annoying especially during spring

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Since legacy is taking so long, here's my bored crossover art!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Is it worth playing Wormwood over Wendy in solo?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    I am really attracted towards Wormwood as a character, but he has health downsides and his crafts are fairly expensive made from none-renewable materials or being forced to extract them from combat. I do know that he fairly welcomed in multiplayer due to free living logs, but in solo is he worth spending spools on?

    submitted by /u/WauchiUniverses
    [link] [comments]

    I started a Wigfrid Playthrough if you guys would like to check it out

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Newbie lost in shipwrecked, currently looking for the volcano which I can't manage to find (Day 46)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Few webber questions (DSA)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    1. How to get a spider WARRIOR army?
    2. How to get a spider army during DAYTIME?
    3. Do you space apart the spider dens so they don't all burn down to a red hound or smoldering? Or do you smush them as close together as possible and use an ice flingomatic?
    4. How to get Spider Queens 24/7? I want at least 1 Spider Queen at all times to lure mobs to. Like giants or hounds. I know Spider Queens can't take giants and normal spiders are good enough for hounds, but this is for a "for fun" thing. I like being an epic minion master and regular spiders just don't cut it for me.
    submitted by /u/sorcererlover
    [link] [comments]

    Bees and beeboxes

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    So I know how the basics of beekeeping works. Bees in beeboxes needs flowers and after some time produces honey. Whats my issue is that I dont know how to obtain yellow bees, in my world bees are almost extinct and there are only around 2 small areas with natural beehives in them + my 2 beeboxes, so how to obtain 4 yellow bees to make another beebox ? Do they respawn if I take them from my beeboxes and how to keep them alive while gathering all four of them ?

    submitted by /u/strakovicski
    [link] [comments]

    Do bears protect against cold (even a little?)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Who should I switch to?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Me and my friend play day together and our characters are currently Maxwell(me) and WX(him) we've made a trip to the lunar island and plan to switch characters soon. Well I do, he doesn't wanna. Was wondering who I should switch to, I love drowning to resources, which is why I chose Max, but I'm a nice fighter too. I might switch to Woodie so I can farm and fight with the moose any suggestions? Also we don't have any dlc.

    submitted by /u/DeluxeDiamond21
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go after I’ve got a renewable source of food?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    In my current world I have a renewable source of food, am more than ready for winter and have chests full of resources. How do I progress further in the game now?

    submitted by /u/RoyalRien
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys come up with these bases?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    I've seen crazy beautiful designed things. Then look at my... not even a base. It's like a forward operating base compared to your beauties

    submitted by /u/roboj9
    [link] [comments]

    Best Crockpot Recipes?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    As a beginner I've always struggled with finding easy ways to make crockpot foods and I'm so stuck :(. Recently I found out that 3 ice and one monster meat could make meatballs, but other people are telling me that this is a waste of ice (I have no idea why ice is that important). Are there any recipes with ingredients that are easy to obtain? And how can I prevent myself from starving so often!?

    submitted by /u/Bbr1r1
    [link] [comments]

    So, if I understand, their are many mines ?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Wormwood preventing honey

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    In our world, our bees keep flying around our wormwood player and not generating any honey, is this a bug or is there a workaround we need to do?

    submitted by /u/Jeo98034
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use the improved farm anymore?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    I came back after a very long hiatus and there's a lot of new shit, the hoe being one of them. I just kinda wanna know what happened and what the pros and cons are if possible because I'd like to start a world with some friends (I was gonna be able to lead them but apparently I don't know things good)

    submitted by /u/beansinmycheerios
    [link] [comments]

    Wurt or wortox?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm a mainly solo player so I was wondering which one is better for solo play?

    submitted by /u/Teapot-corrosion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment