• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - May 07, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - May 07, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - May 07, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Winona ain't gonna tolerate this behavor!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Time to see how far I can survive for

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Just me after 3 weeks getting these bastards

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Charlie and the moon

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I made character classifications

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I just want to thank this game for helping me get through some of the most difficult times in my life

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Ever since discovering it about three years ago, I've been able to pick it up whenever things are going to shit. It helps me regain some sense of control, surviving in the middle of complete insanity. I no longer want to jump off a roof. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/RainyPathGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Dfly desert connected to Oasis NEXT TO PIG KING!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Nice "island" lmao

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Can I play Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked in the same game? It's not letting me here. it only selects one or the other.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    WX-78 The Novel

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    "Sanity volume limiter" is the best thing since sliced bread

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I didn't use to play with mods in DSA, got DST and figured i should try some (wormhole marker, combined status and show health). They were nice to have but then i thought, "maybe there's a mod to silence sanity sounds?" - and there is. And it's great. Completely changed my experience playing.

    Since staying insane is such a big part of DST, you have to hear those sounds over and over again. It was giving me headaches. I'd turn down general volume but miss on other cues. Just a mess.

    I really don't understand why this isn't a game feature (could say the same for wormhole markers). I get it's immersive during story mode or first playthroughs. However in those situations you're supposed to get out of insanity quickly, so the sounds would be scarce.

    But hearing them for HOURS each day? Seriously?

    Wrote this because others may bot be aware this exists and to also thank the dev for it.

    submitted by /u/redditgafs
    [link] [comments]

    Who ate my eyebrella?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Had a great winter wherein I finally managed to kill Deerclops and make an eyebrella. Just made it to spring, tanked Moose/Goose (for what, 3 feathers? Really?), and was trying to deal with a hound attack by running them through a lureplant eye field when I was killed....by the eyes..... When I came to, embarrassed, and went to get my stuff back by killing the plant, the EYEBRELLA WAS GONE. Everything else was still there, so what happened?

    submitted by /u/weirdironthrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    DS or DST?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    so dont starve and dont starve together is both on sale on steam right now. ive been eyeing to buy the game for a while and now i dont know which to go for. ppl say DST is only worth it if youre gonna play with others. thing is, im not about the whole playing with others so... DS or DST?

    submitted by /u/ririvstheuniverse
    [link] [comments]

    my mods aren’t appearing in a mods folder it just says workshop-xxxxx what do I do

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Are the ruins in dont starve reign of giants? Not dst

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I've been on the wiki lately and I saw thw ruins and I couldn't find any info if it was in RoG and not just DST please help.

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealMango236
    [link] [comments]

    Finally woodlegs and lureplant attack everything

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Uuuuuuuuuh

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I've got a question, can you use drumsticks to make meatballs?

    submitted by /u/BeepBeep913
    [link] [comments]

    Is wormwood worth to weave?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Nowdays everyone can farm after the farm rework. Living log could be acquired from mush gnomes, or tree guardians if you need wood a lot. His bramble vest and trap is meh by what a lot of people say. He though has a speed boost, but does all of it worth at the expense on not having proper healing? (Yes there is reworked manure and etc, but the hp gains and cost can't cover up his major downside).

    So why spool wormwood over Wortox or Wurt, or am I missing something?

    Also sorry for harsh presentation of the post.

    submitted by /u/WauchiUniverses
    [link] [comments]

    DsT Mega pack

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    If I buy the DsT mega pack does it still give the extra copy to send to a friend?

    submitted by /u/Erroroxx
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION HELP ME

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I'm new here and also new to a game soo it's hard to explainn....

    Is it possible to undo giving the extra copy of Don't starve together to my friend at Steam?

    (If my posting is unsuitable to this site then let me know―I'll delete it, sorry!)

    submitted by /u/peregrination0000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment