• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Don't Starve The Don't Starve iceberg! if you have any questions or something to add, let me know!

    Don't Starve The Don't Starve iceberg! if you have any questions or something to add, let me know!


    The Don't Starve iceberg! if you have any questions or something to add, let me know!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    The Gentleman Scientist in Lego

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    That's... Convenient.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Trued to load up DST and got this. I’ve reinstalled the game, deleted every mod subscription from the workshop, tried to fix the client, and even verified the game files, yet nothing is working. Is anyone able to help out with this, or is Klei having problems with the game right now?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Found a natural baby tallbird. Little guy's gonna have a family soon

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    The insulated pack is amazing!!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Always make the insulated pack after you kill bearger unless your using the piggy back or the krampus sack. It's perfect for keeping your ham bat good and it makes animals like mole worms and stuff last longer too!

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    Well thats lucky

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    What is everyone's favorite crock pot dishes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    What is everyone's favorite crock pot dishes my personal favorite is fish sticks but I would like to hear others opinions on the matter

    submitted by /u/AdAdministrative3480
    [link] [comments]

    DST Bug Infinite Weremoose Charge

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    DST - What is the Meta game now?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    DST - What is the Meta game now?

    I consider myself an ex-veteran in the game, i know most of the mechanics and tricks the game has, but after some burnout, i took a break about 2 or maybe 3 years from the game, and now that i'm back... don't starve + shipwrecked, new characters, redesigned old ones, sea level higher, moonisland?! new farming?! shadowfuelwhat?! i'm slowly but surely getting myself into it, i took a deep dive into the farming especifically, understood most of it by now, anyways... i'm pretending to start a long term playtrough, i decided to pick Warly because heck yeah, i love cooking and he actually physically resembles me a lot, so i wish to know what is the advanced meta now, i'm used to completely explore the borders of the map on the first days, should i change it? what should i rush? should i go caves? moonisland? what is the meta now?

    https://preview.redd.it/fd8w4t6ziur61.png?width=483&format=png&auto=webp&s=e2fa2dbfdda410731d2c78a3bd783eb15b2ec62f

    submitted by /u/k_ethernal
    [link] [comments]

    Survived my first year and now I need new goals .

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Seasonal giants are down , I have a steady influx of monster meat , honey ,berries and I just started farming base is protected by ice machines . I think I'm ready for whatever the next step is . So now that everything is safe and I have more food then I can ever eat I feel like I should try doing new things . Should I explore the caves? I've only gone once or twice but the worms took forever to kill .

    submitted by /u/VoidTyrant
    [link] [comments]

    Pc requirements for DST

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    For the last few days I've been getting back into don't starve, and just now I tried don't starve together. However, after about 10-15 min of playtime I was thrown out of the game, and a message that I ran out of memory popped up. I quickly discovered that the video memory/vram on my computer is too low to properly run don't starve together (I have 128, dst requires 256).

    Honestly it doesn't surprise me, as my computer is 6-ish years old, but it still sucks that I can't play the game.

    So my question is: is there any way to play the game without having the required vram or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/Better_Web_9206
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s some secrets knowledge

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment