• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - April 09, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - April 09, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - April 09, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I did a meem

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I noticed my plague doctor plush can hold the eye bone! I love it.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I love you so much Abigail, you make my days better!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Hehe

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    First year I ever survived

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Crossposting because this subreddit didn't allow galleries, anyways made a couple of these memes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    beefalo bug in apple arcade ds lol idk how. it looks like the beefalos died when they poop

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Antlion tribute pog

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I love you so much Abigail, you make my days better!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I got so bummed about the Touch Stones in DST when coming from original DS. Is there a mod for making them as in DS? Or any middle way?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    I have been playing original DS for many hours and just bought DST. I found several touch stones but I couldn't click to activate them as in original DS, so I assumed they all were just initially activated. Then I died and became a ghost. I was so confused about this but since you cannot pause the game in DST either, then I just stood there like a fool until the world reset, lol.

    I can now read that you have to walk to the touch stone and if you don't want that you can pick endless mode... where you can't end the world.

    BUUUT... I really loved that the game COULD end if you weren't careful enough, but walking to a touch stone in 2 minutes I really find .. I am sorry .. a bit lame. Since then you can't really prepare for a death which is kinda the whole point of Don't Starve (IMHO).

    It appears you can use Telltale Heart but I mostly play single-player, so this is not really an option? Is there a middle way? Or is my strategy gonna be Life Giving Amulet? What do you guys do?

    submitted by /u/Katara_1
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] My world is gone?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Ok so basically yesterday my computer crashed when I was playing (this isn't propably caused by dst im good) and after that 2 long-term worlds were gone. They were the only ones that i played Wortox at. They're just gone what do I do?

    submitted by /u/DzikiPapagay
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite trinkets?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Almost everyone has a favorite and I've been wondering what the most liked trinket is so do tell!

    submitted by /u/ThatPoisonousPotato
    [link] [comments]

    I am a Maxwell main and recently I’ve been thinking of the perfect base location for Maxwell specifically that benefits him more than other characters I’d like to know your ideas

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I've considered basing near meteors for respawnable rocks, near caves, in caves near green or blue mushrooms, or near a wormhole for easy sanity depletion I'd like to know your ideas aswell

    submitted by /u/FilthyOniMain
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet gold renewability

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    So I'm playing with wagstaff in my hamlet world, and I started wondering what if I will run out of gold? The only renewable way to find gold is the swinesbury academy as I know, but 10 oincs for a gold doesn't seems like a good trade especially because I only have 2 bush area (the clippings) in the entire map, wich I know not the best way to get oincs but can be a huge bonus you know. Also I don't want to switch worlds with the skyworthy, max with the stone thing, I always loved that mechanism. So can I get easy money or renewable gold?

    submitted by /u/StatisticianPure2804
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what you think about those fat fireflies, but for me they are the only reason to go to the lunar grotto, just look at flying cuties.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Does beefaloos respawn if all of them are killed? ROG version

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Im playing in rog and abigail killed all 3 remaining beefaloos and im wondering if they will respawn? also how do i make abigail stop attacking?

    submitted by /u/fallout4suckss
    [link] [comments]

    So I found this

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I have so many questions..

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    So I like building basses and houses in survival games I was wondering if I can do that in this game like a house I can live in craft in stuff like that. Also I'm on the switch and I'm playing the first one so who's the best character I've been useing the viking girl so far she's my favorite. Also is there a end game to this

    submitted by /u/preposterous_ideas
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a wee bit lost in game is afoot...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    As you may know by now, I'm fighting a raging battle for maxwell, and I got game is afoot. Not too bad, the speed run I'm watching for tips is helpful. Anyway, I entered a swamp, and no things. Presumably, the thing in question is close to the Tallbird bridge. In addition, I found the tentacle bridge. However, this leaves me with no clue for the base. I already have two things, by the way. Also anybody know where I could find MacTusk? I want a walking cane, motherfucker.

    submitted by /u/Mememanofcanada
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub/server for clean sweep services?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Well, I have some item skins, you have some, too.. why don't we visit each other and, let's say.. sweep each other's furnitures?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to return to worlds that were lost by the automatic countdown?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Ok guys, what should I do next?(pretty new to the game)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Low FPS / Stuttering in DST

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Recently got back into DST, and I am having an issue that's to the point where it's hurting my eyes moving in the game. So I have an i7 8700k, RTX 2060, 32GB RAM. I load into the game and it FPS is at 49-50, which is okay~ but the stutter when I move is really bad.

    I went to task manager to see if the GPU is being used at all, it's at 0-11% when alt tabbed and in game, I'm not sure if that's normal. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or fixes for the stuttering issue. I really wanna get back into the game but I can't with the stuttering. Game FPS setting is set to 144fps and my resolution is on 1440p, but this suttering is horrendous, regardless of what I do. tried 1080p 720p changed fps to 60 but it always goes back to 144.

    Help please :'(

    -------
    Update Fixed:
    I just found the issue. Derp, issue is G-Sync disabling it works.

    submitted by /u/dantistruct
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment