• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Don't Starve just made a halloween garden!😁

    Don't Starve just made a halloween garden!��


    just made a halloween garden!��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Just started playing DS. This was my most succesful attempt so far until I tried to plant a bush with a torch in my hand and misclicked. FML.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    don't starve changed my live

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    before don't starve I played games on normal or easy why bother... never getting serious challenge and I never got the feeling of accomplishment when I bought don't starve and I fought eyeclops my live changed I wasn't prepared not eignoth food insufishuent weapons no armor I fought bravely I defeated the eyeclops with 20 hp left I got feeling of an extreme accomplishment never felt before I loved the feeling thand inspired my to play games on hard ill never go back to my weak self ever again thank you don't starve

    submitted by /u/darksusenka
    [link] [comments]

    A young girl having a tea party with a wobster and a buzzard, 19--

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Why I (Wigfrid) am strönger than Wölfgang

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Helmet.

    Thank yöu för listening, that is all.

    submitted by /u/Royal_Nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Best character for a newbie

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    I'm not a complete newbie I k is how to do most things except for kiting and making food but I wanted to build a base and play on a world for a long time who should I play?

    submitted by /u/TrapHeadShot
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the Starving Folks!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my name is Rainezi! I've always been a huge fan of survival games and Don't Starve included. I've recently created a server (it's a still a WIP) dedicated to Don't Starve (standalone and together), we have some cool stuff like:

    - Custom character role! / Pick the role(s) of your favorite character(s)

    - Cool Don't Starve related emojis!

    - Hosting and Searching for game chats

    - LGBTQ+ Friendly / I'm a bissexual myself!

    - Any person is welcome to join! If it's your first world or your 1000th, feel free to come have some fun!

    https://discord.gg/E89xAATAnc

    submitted by /u/Rainezi
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like someone just collected all the sticks! (sorry for the quality lol)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Bit of an older screenshot from an old world but I figured you people here would enjoy this. Not sure what what going on when the hounds decided to spawn in the sea

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    looking for someone to play dst with

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    I haven't played dst in a while but I wanted to start playing it again. The person I used to play with turned out to be a little bit of a creep and since then I've never really had anyone to play with. So if you're up to start a game with a random stranger, me, when feel free to dm me. I usually use discord for communication but steam chat works as well as I'm used to both :>.

    submitted by /u/Aezzu
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to play DST offline and solo?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I've looked all over and can't find an answer.

    submitted by /u/sublimedpenny
    [link] [comments]

    Warly is even worse than Wes in singleplayer.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Warly in singleplayer is the weakest don't starve character possibly worse than Wes. He brings barely anything. His whole theme is that he is a chef that has unique recipes than are easy to craft ad have a lot of benefits, but if you eat the same thing over and over again you won't gain any hunger, he is bound to constanly be looking for new materials and create more various recipes, which is extremely exhausting and unfun espacially when he loses hunger faster. His benefits are revolving around medicating his disbanefits and that doesn't make him a good character, it makes him a challenge character.

    Will klei do anything to buff singleplayer Warly? (no hate to anyone who plays him)

    submitted by /u/dsisbetterthandst
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    i have just started and there are lots of eye birds surrounding rocks, every possible space around the rocks is a nest, what do i do ? do i try to go for all the eggs? it looks like they are guarding something valuable in the center of the rocks too, i can send i pic if you want.

    submitted by /u/Bluefog12
    [link] [comments]

    A question of deerclops

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    In my world, at the 3rd winter, the deerclops did not appear, is this a bug or a game thing that i didnt know?

    submitted by /u/Granco_
    [link] [comments]

    did warbucks deserve death

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Day 52, my world absolutely sucks.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Being someone who usually spends hours generating the perfect world I decided to just play and go with it.

    I'm currently at day 52, but man this world is just horrible. There is absolutely nothing. It's small. There is no desert, it's almost only birch biome/bees, no cobblestone.

    Its so boring it's unplayed. Which makes me wonder, do all of you playing DS sit around regenerating worlds until your are satisfied? How much time do you spend doing that? And if the game is so bad at generating interesting worlds - is it really that good then?

    submitted by /u/Havregrot2000
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be possible to keep bearger on an unloaded area for the whole year so it doesn't spawn every year?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    This post will actually contain more questions, but I feel like the one in the title is the most important. Me and my friends were tired of having to run away from base every time a bearger spawns so it doesn't destroy everything, so I had an idea that might kill to birds with one stone.
    If I keep bearger next to a tree farm on an unloaded area, he might not spawn again and we can use him to farm trees whenever we want. But then I need to clear some things up to see if this is actually going to work:

    1- Do trees grow when unloaded? I'm wickerbottom so the plan was to plant all the birchnuts and use applied silviculture on them until they're on the last stage, then leave the area so they stay like that forever.

    2- Can bearger be left unloaded so it will stay there? OR will it despawn? This is so we can leave him next to the farm

    3- Will another bearger spawn if one is unloaded? This is assuming the last question is true

    4- Can I put it to sleep with sleepytime stories? If I can put it to sleep I can then run away and leave him unloaded for the whole year. If not then I may just craft some sleep darts every year or use a pig as a distraction so I can flee

    5- How much time will he stay asleep? If he doesn't go to sleep until something wakes him up since it will still be autumn, then would it be a good method to put him to sleep, wait until winter so then he's hibernating (and not sleeping just because of the book) so I can collect the logs and plant new trees safely?

    Some of these questions here are really specific, but even if you only know the answer to one or two of them please let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/peanutist
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve together doesn't open

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so i used to play DST and everything was fine. I stopped playing for couples months and yesterday when i tried to play it just doesn't open. It only shows the icon in the dock quickly and then it closes. I tried everything. Uninstall and install again DST, install again Steam, uninstall antivirus. Nothing works. I am so upset cuz i really wanted to play with my friends.

    I use Macbook Pro Sierra.

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Run4873
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment