• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - March 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It isn’t just me right?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    School has been rough and motivation to draw has been kinda hard to come by, but Wheeler with cat is always a yes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I picked het because she is cute and now I can’t play any other character

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    PIg king, grass biome and desert, nice

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Fear

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I am in winter, all carrots and mushrooms habe already been picked and i have no farms, wich basically means no chilli nor pierogi, psider galnds are not enough, bunny bed is not an option because im webber so if i wanted the bunny tail id need to take on the entire village, wich item can i use for healing?

    submitted by /u/DerpFern
    [link] [comments]

    Your first winter

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    They took my gnome, I took their lives.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Warly's steel drum voice makes him crank that Soulja Boy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Server missing

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    So, I was playing on my server in DST (server just for friends, if this changes anything) and suddenly my power went off. After I opened the game back on the server I was playing on is gone, although I still have folder of it in right place, the game just don't see it. How can I make it work? I don't want to lose progress with my friends. I play on PC, Windows.

    submitted by /u/LawStudent98
    [link] [comments]

    Rip David and Rodrick :(

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I don't have much experience fighting him....

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I made a little comic, but couldn’t fit the whole thing here on its own

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    They are best ''buds''

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Where would Lunar Island be? And does anyone know what could be in the gap?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Is it worth getting Dont Starve if i already have Dont Starve Together?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Title is pretty self explanitory just wondering if it is worth it. Also, which DLC's are a must have?

    submitted by /u/EZEYDUBZ69
    [link] [comments]

    Marketplace purchase doesn't show up.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I bought a head piece on the marketplace and it doesn't show up in game. It's been a few hours and it still won't appear. I will probably sell it at this point.

    submitted by /u/tmdbn
    [link] [comments]

    Lag on Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple posts about this, but they're all years old. I play on the Switch Lite, Shipwrecked mainly, and the lag is just atrocious. It's fine for a few in game days, but by day 10 I'm inevitably seeing noticeable lag even when just walking. And forget about storms - I can't do anything if it's storming because the frame rate drops completely.

    Does anyone else still experience this on the Switch? Is this still a known issue, or is this just me?

    submitted by /u/honeybeebutch
    [link] [comments]

    Any good single player mods beyond QoL?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I'm talking about single player here so DST mods, unless they have a single player version, aren't what I'm looking for.

    I already have the typical QoL mods like geometric placement, minimaps, health bars etc but I was wondering if there were any cool mods which add new features or mechanics to the game like how there are expansive modpacks altering the game in a big way for games like minecraft. Or if it's even just adding something like new crock pot items/vegetables to grow that'd be cool too.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/liam12345677
    [link] [comments]

    I have been trying to login to do the metheus puzzle and I have not been able, any solution?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    The ONE TIME I forget to turn off the skeletons.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Lore question...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Is there a complete, in order playlist of all the animations but without gameplay ads?

    submitted by /u/MightyMoostache
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment