• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - March 15, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Whos low right now... don't worry I got you

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    a true dont starve moment

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Just a little doodle of my favorite little Merm

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    You know what you gotta do

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Instruments D.R. Style

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Anyone know what instrument that weird screeching in the back is in the song D.R. Style? Thanks!

    (That screeching starts about 30 seconds in the song)

    submitted by /u/AitoritoHD
    [link] [comments]

    Crock Pot Cook Button Doesn't Work (Fix within)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    So, as some of you may have experienced, in Don't Starve Together the Crock Pot's cook button currently does nothing. Clicking on it doesn't actually prepare a dish. The issue is with the Smarter Crock Pot client mod -- if any client has the Smarter Crock Pot mod enabled, nobody can cook any dishes on the server. Please disable your Smarter Crock Pot mod and the problem will be fixed (For now, anyway!)

    submitted by /u/Callinectes
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, recommendations on what to start with ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I've played don't starve on release of the base game a long time ago, and didnt get too far, like day 30 or something, so I know a little bit about a how the game works.

    My question is do I get back into it with all 3 dlcs or will it be too hard ?

    submitted by /u/KuroiSenkou
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet to Shipwrecked

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I just dont really like hamlet, cause its a bit too hard and intimidating for me, but i really want that 'key to the city' and the 'executive hammer'. I went to Reign of Giants and got a 'silly sting' and i already have a Skyworthy in my shipwrecked world. can i prototipe another one, go to Hamlet and get back whenever i fell like? (without taking the 'silly string' from the queen)
    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/tata2710
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to change the delay between resetting the world? (dst)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    apparently it takes me more than 3 minutes to get to the nearest touch stone

    submitted by /u/SaltontheWound39
    [link] [comments]

    Too many items help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I have a lower end pc and wanted to know if there's any way to run too many items on it without it crashing

    submitted by /u/Soupier_Soup_YT
    [link] [comments]

    A bug? I dont know

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    a doubt, every time I create a world very few masktusk come out, is it a bug due to the update? know something?

    submitted by /u/Granco_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I save my world on don’t starve together ? (PS4)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    When I leave the game with my friend it doesn't save and instead the list of games when I press host game all day new world. This is extremely frustrating as we spend hours on the game then take a break come back for it to not save there is no option to save in game either. Seems a bit odd that the game won't save it I feel a bit scammed tbh as we can't make any progress.

    submitted by /u/JimBeans404
    [link] [comments]

    How do I save my world on don’t starve together ? (PS4)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    When I leave the game with my friend it doesn't save and instead the list of games when I press host game all day new world. This is extremely frustrating as we spend hours on the game then take a break come back for it to not save there is no option to save in game either. Seems a bit odd that the game won't save it I feel a bit scammed tbh as we can't make any progress.

    submitted by /u/JimBeans404
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve together world issue

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    So my entire world list says new world but whenever I try to make a new world it loads an old save and throws me into a game I do not wish to continue, how do I make a new world and why doesn't it show up on the list of worlds?

    submitted by /u/JimBeans404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment