• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - March 26, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - March 26, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - March 26, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I was really inspired by the song "Burning pile" by Mother Mother, so I drew Willow dancing in the fire, while all of her problems are burning away)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Crowpog.jpg

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I made this drawing based on the cover of "go for nakamura", I really like the ship

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    pantomime

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    looking for someone to play dst with :>

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    No one really caught on last time I asked so here I am again. Should've probably put my discord in the post to begin with so here I am correcting my mistakes.

    I have over 200 + hours on dst so let's just say I'm not a beginner. As I stated in my previous post, I haven't played the game in a while so I might be a little rusty but once again, I've played it enough to know the basics.

    Just add me on discord if you're up to playing some dst.

    I'm a pc player

    Discord is Demin#4771

    submitted by /u/Aezzu
    [link] [comments]

    God I hated this song!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Finally, I Have Them All.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I want to try out don't starve but im not sure about the DLC's

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Hey, so i want to buy don't starve cause it seems like a lot of fun and the art style is so unique! But im not sure if i should buy the game or the MEGA pack, i've heard that the DLC's are good but the MEGA pack is kinda expensive for me.

    submitted by /u/KU_lawy
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea about how to play this game.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Every single run I do is 1) pick twigs and flint, 2) take down some trees, 3) mine some rocks, 4) explore the world for 10min, 5) press ALT + F4.

    Seriously, I have literally no idea about how to "progress" with the game or what to do or what's the goal or what's the point.

    submitted by /u/Yeibran
    [link] [comments]

    DST: Latest update added "Insane" option to some World Generation options

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    ...So I immediately generated a new world and cranked the Tumbleweed option all the way up to "Insane" expecting to see a world that is just absolutely teaming with tumbleweeds.

    But then I remembered that in the previous update, they tweaked world generation so that even if you crank up the frequency of things, those things will still only generate in their respective biomes.
    So the desert would have had a ton of tumbleweeds, but thats it.

    Still, I'm going to have fun with this option :)
    Has anyone else played with the "Insane" option yet? What did you do?

    submitted by /u/Robsplosion
    [link] [comments]

    DST Console vs PC

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Can I ask if there are any differences, advantages or disadvantages of playing on PC over Console.

    And the same advantages or disadvantages of playing Console over PC.

    Excluding a larger fan base on PC.

    submitted by /u/OllieB15
    [link] [comments]

    Self sustaining crop groups not working?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, so I was working on a design for a farm I'm planning on doing on my world, where I'm planning on using crops that replenish the nutrients for other crops they are planted with, and vice-versa. I'm my case, I'm using toma roots and dragonfruits at a rate of 2:1 (2 toma roots for every dragonfruit). Each dragonfruit requires 4 arrows of manure, and each toma root replenishes 2 arrows of manure, so in theory they should cancel themselves out so I should never need to replenish the nutrients again. But after my first full harvest, I noticed that the farm plots were missing a small amount of each nutrient, and were at like 98%, 96% percent, while when I first planted the seeds every single nutrient was at 100%. Does anyone know what is happening? i've considered the fact that it could be that if a tomaroot grows before the dragonfruit, it will try to replenish the nutrients, but since they are all at 100%, it won't replenish anything and then the dragonfruit will grow and suck the nutrients without them ever being replenished. If that's the case please let me know. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/peanutist
    [link] [comments]

    Concept Idea

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    We all know ice cream is inefficient to make. You either have to waste your one butter that you gained randomly to a sanity restoration food,or just go charge volt goats with one hit of a morning star or lightning to kill the goat and gain electric milk.I personally think that this dish is very underwhelming because nobody likes to waste butter on sanity. If the player decides to base in the oasis which is their only option of farming ice cream,they can farm a couple like 5 or so from each herd.But,ice creams spoil extremely quickly making it one of the most unreliable food in the game so I have an idea if you are a developer seeing this post.First off 3 days of spoilage time makes sense,although I think that ice cream should have a special affect similar to how ice behaves on ice box.Either no spoilage or a highly increased amount of spoilage time.This is bcs ice cream first off has a low spoilage time,second on the only place that ice cream can be farmed cactus can be farmed as well for sanity and are much quicker ways of doing so. I think that if ice cream in an ice box should have either infinite or a couple times larger spoilage time(which is still low bcs 3 days multiplied isnt even much).

    submitted by /u/ThePlagDued
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment