• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Don't Starve After 95 hours and countless attempts its finally over! Thanks Klei you sadists! :D

    Don't Starve After 95 hours and countless attempts its finally over! Thanks Klei you sadists! :D


    After 95 hours and countless attempts its finally over! Thanks Klei you sadists! :D

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Is there a speed up mod? ( So you can rush while grinding )

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Not talking about the actual player movement

    But the whole game would speed up when you press F8 or something, so you could use it when you cut the trees or doing something repetitive

    Does that exist?

    submitted by /u/lajos93
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for ancient fuelweaver

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:42 AM PST

    At the moment in my 300+ day world I'm playing as Winona, should I try a idea of setting up G.E.M generators with catapults then switch to Wolfgang to make it easier? If so what healing items, food, weapons and armor should I bring and if not what other starts should I try?

    submitted by /u/ThotGang101
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my world I am not okay

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    So I started a world as Wurt. I had a good starter base in the swamp with a wormhole to a rock biome and oasis desert. I was only 15 days into the world but was so happy with how it was going. Then, I opened DST and it said something was wrong with the mods I was using (used wormhole icons, Wurt can eat leafy meat, thermal warnings, show me, and a few other quality of life mods). So I tried again, it said that Klei couldn't contact something, idrk. Now I restarted my computer and it doesn't say I have any worlds. Idk what to do and I am seriously stressed. Any help?

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    I just got this game what character is good and how do I play better

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    My friend is gonna get this game soon so we can play together so what character is useful will help me live better and is cool my problem is going insane Idk how to fix that also I find it hard to keep my food up so basically everything can I have some tips and who I should play

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    Character idea

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Wimworm the deep.
    HP - 150 HG -100 SN = 150

    Drains hunger twice as fast.

    Can't see during the day (Maybe something to block / blur most of what the player sees)

    grows a glow berry on its head every 5 days that gives of light depending on how high the players hunger is that can also be picked for -40 HP

    is a monster (duh)

    depth worms are friendly to him.

    submitted by /u/sectret_santa
    [link] [comments]

    Welp. Keep running. I am done chasing

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Night Vision

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Is there any code I can use to give one of my characters night vision? I've been looking and everything seems to be outdated and the one I tried keeps making my friend crash. Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    Do dessert boulders reappear/regen?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Weird boat bug

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Am I the only one getting a bug where, while sailing or navigating tru the sea, some of the ship structures get stuck? Like not move and just remain still at one point in the sea, as if it slipped out of the ship, or as if it was a sea structure, it literally just stays in one place. Lets say I set sail with my ship and suddenly one of my masts gets stuck and slips off the ship, while Im still moving. So what this does is that it keeps my ship moving and I cant lower the mast because its stuck somewhere in the sea lol, it happens with some other structures too but mostly masts for me. Any idea of why does this happen? Am I the only one getting it? How could I avoid it?

    submitted by /u/Lotus2g
    [link] [comments]

    DS console edition SW keeps crashing.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PST

    I have been playing SW for sometime now and i started experiencing crashes on my old character at around day 54. I died on that world and started a new one. Now I've got to day 48 and have crashes about every two days.

    submitted by /u/pollopuussa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there grid placement on console?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Would help a lot if there was.

    submitted by /u/TyrellBagnum
    [link] [comments]

    Character idea

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Name: Willy

    Status: The angry goose

    What she say: Honk peace was never an option honk

    Health - 150, Food - 130, Sanity - 150, Honk meter - 20

    Pros:

    Have knife - can deal 70 damege to enemy with full health, normally 30

    Can run at cost of hunger / Honk meter

    Moose-Goose is friendly

    Cons:

    Cant befriend anything (like pigman, bunny man, beefalo and others)

    Catcoons attack on her normally

    Is a bit slower

    Honk meter:

    Every 5 ponits of food, she gets one honk meter point. For every point or one food point she can run for 1 second.

    Please if someone can do mods and want try do this character in game, please write.

    submitted by /u/Brejloinek71
    [link] [comments]

    Ruins question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Is there a Ruins in every cave? Or just in one on the whole map? My friends and I really want some gears.

    submitted by /u/fist_full_of_jam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment