• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Don't Starve BRING IT ON, FLESHLINGS

    Don't Starve BRING IT ON, FLESHLINGS


    BRING IT ON, FLESHLINGS

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PST

    I posted the other day with my boyfriend as a don’t starve character, and here’s my don’t starve self with my dog Zoe as Chester

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:37 AM PST

    ....anyone need any charcoal?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Are Farms affected by the soil they are on?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:03 AM PST

    So in my last two worlds, a portion of the soil where the crops are grown grow at a much slower rate than the others even though they are both planted at the same time.

    The plots are watered but not fed any nutrients and I have a Fruit Fly tending to them.

    I am genuinely curious why this is the case and the only observable factor is that in one of the worlds, a strip of the farm is on grassland whereas the other parts of the plot are on Forest.

    submitted by /u/saiyanjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Oh how dapper he is

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:32 PM PST

    this is the best way to deal with hounds in solo dont starve

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    It is baffling that Wigfrid's songs are items and not skills that can be learned

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    No really, think about it. Why would they not be learnable skills but items you need to lug around with you.

    submitted by /u/Shakespeare257
    [link] [comments]

    It've been a long time since I last played DS but thinking about returning to it, also have picture of my DS persona

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    When I want a pretty camp.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Switch Shipwrecked Lag during Monsoon

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    Also, whenever I enter the volcano as Warly, I get a free portacrockpot. Weird?

    submitted by /u/LtTurtleshot
    [link] [comments]

    I think Wendy is the best character of the game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PST

    On DST, the ghost is SUPER powerful if she is full health, she can farm Beefalos, Spiders and Bees super easy and Wendy also can get more object from random ghosts.

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonfly

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Tentacle metod vs Dragonfly is good in console ?

    submitted by /u/Fast_Consideration43
    [link] [comments]

    Simple character idea again :)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Winchester, the clothier, I don't know what his crafts could be but assume the dress tab

    Stats Hunger 150 Health 125 Sanity 175

    Winchester loves wearing and making all sorts of clothes, it's a life to him.

    Abilities/quirks

    Enters the constant with a sewing kit and 5 silk

    All clothing (with some exceptions including armor and the bone helm{if that's what it's called :|}/bee queen crown) have an added 20% efficiency bonus.

    Crafts all armors, clothing, and hats 50% faster, just because.

    Gains a sanity boost for crafting clothing, (7 a minute for 5 minutes)

    Cons:

    Starts to lose sanity when not crafting armor/clothing after 4 days, with a negative 5- per minute to a -9 after 9 days (this isn't a part I feel confident on btw, I kinda threw this together)

    Hates the garnet and therefore it doesn't give him the added sanity bonus, or the crafting sanity bonus, he quotes it "unprofessional and gross"

    Favorite food- asparagus soup

    submitted by /u/WarmPeanuts_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Help for solo Wurt

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    So I've realized that I'm absolute garbonotics at playing anyone but wicker and I wanted help with Wurt, my goal is to just get through all the seasonal bosses if that matters :)

    submitted by /u/WarmPeanuts_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What character is good for a semi peaceful playstyle

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    I usually like to farm and eat berries and hunt frogs and butterfly's for food or trap rabbits and fight when I have to what characters are good for this solo my friend ing this game soon and he knows how to play better

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone I need your help

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PST

    So I just bought shipwrecked and I want to know how to start what each season does etc.

    submitted by /u/MrDeathPlague
    [link] [comments]

    DST solo Walter run, where should I base?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    DST solo Walter run, where should I base?

    DST on PC, no mods, default settings.

    My main is Walter. I farm gold from PK for hunting ammo, and (when I can build it up) use a marble tree farm for combat ammo. I try to keep just one main base, currently, but I'm considering a smaller mini-base in a different (preferably open) area for the winter because of deerclops.

    https://preview.redd.it/axfjput9ytk61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1c3f070e25b56da197bef0fcf5e66a1af3af31b9

    I spent the first week or so just wandering around and gathering resources so that I could scout out good locations for a base and then have what I need to put all my autumn builds up pretty much immediately. The attached map is what I found. There are three (numbered) locations for options I'm considering.

    Some of the key is obvious, but the C to the west is cat coons, the C to the east is a sinkhole for caves, the B are Beefalo, the Ws are a wormhole passage, and the R is Rockylands (i.e. possible meteor showers.

    (1) puts me close to a lot of rabbits. I know I can plink off birds, but I seem to get more feathers than meat from them, and I don't really need feathers for anything (I usually just burn them for fuel). This spot was a little weird, it's a bit of light green forest that basically had a flaming chest trap. Never saw that before, but got a fire staff out of it.

    (2) Keeps me extra close to PK for cranking out gold, and I'm far enough from the village for full moons. It's an easier spot to clear and give me a good place for a boat launch. It's a little boxed in between the catcoons and the pig village. I think I might have trouble setting up a tooth trap pit here.

    (3) Probably my strongest contender, but also the most trouble. I'm pretty sure I'm far enough away from the Beefalo for mating season. I have access to a wormhole for a quick escape, and the caves are nearby, too. I also have a good boat launch spot here, and I think I can boat bridge to the north east a bit for quicker access to PK and a bit of a land loop to work with when I need to kite. The downside is that it is the most work. I'm not sure if those graves would ever be a problem. I need to clear out the spiders. there's a pig house I probably want to get rid of just because of full moons (though it would be nice to have help with logging), and a lot of trees to take down (which means possible treeguard issues. And, I definitely need to push the forest back, as a forest fire in the summer with woods that dense would torch my whole camp.

    Are there other spots here I should consider? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Does single player ds have fuel weaver

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    I've never really reached late game to find out

    submitted by /u/GuyMan2680
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment