• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - February 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - February 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - February 22, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    C O N S U M E

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:20 AM PST

    Went to the ruins came back with a squad

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    ??? How do I get it back?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Ancient Statue Gems

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Someone got some tips for getting the color gem you want from ancient statues if you can reload to change what is found and it's really hard to tell what color it is though?

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s sould i main?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    I've been playing Wilson a lot and I really like Wilson but I haven't played most the characters even yet. I really don't like wormwood and feel Wendy is too easy. I really don't like woodie for some reason. Does anyone got good recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Gmantherandom2
    [link] [comments]

    Wheeler is the best character.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/Wafran
    [link] [comments]

    who is better at farming wood Deerclops or Bearger ?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:03 AM PST

    When does deerclops arrive?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:59 PM PST

    I gave been DAYS trying to fight deerclops. The only times I have seen it, I am not prepared. When I do prepare, it doesn't appear. I was so annoyed I put the deerclops modificator at maximum, but its day 34, and its not here yet. Im pretty worried by now, so I want to know if it is even going to appear.

    submitted by /u/LeMariettt
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding the ruins.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Can somebody please help me find the damn place? I have watched the short guide video but i still don't get it. English isn't my first language so it's a bit confusing. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/niiightskyyy
    [link] [comments]

    hello all

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    if you have continued to read then you must have come here for something. as you are here I suggest that we should make a group to make a butterfly farm to make consistent waffles. imagine all of the healing if we had consistent butter, does anyone want to join. here is the discord https://discord.gg/8PPGNTK6Ab have fun.

    submitted by /u/jumgas
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to write a fan character, it's very messy but tell me what you think!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Wuffle (truffle joke) Use, cave explorer/night worker

    Wuffle is a mushroom from the caves, he likes the dark but the sun hurts his eyes

    -from the underground -can somewhat see in the dark (small radius, but never gets attacked by charlie) -is a mushroom -doesn't like the sun

    150 hp, 100 sanity, 200 hunger

    Quirks -during the day, excluding the caves (not dusk), Wuffle loses 5 sanity a minute

    -can communicate to mushtrees and GROUNDED mushrooms

    -doesn't lose sanity from the dark or the underground

    -refuses to eat mushrooms


    Crafting Mushchest (1 redcap, 2 planks, 1 bluecap, science machine) Any food inside spoils faster

    Truffle puff (5 of all spores, alchemy engine) 5 uses, "it's just a fun way to shoot colored spores, I think"

    Mushtree planting kit, (5 red caps, 12 rot, 5 blue caps, any science) Allows for the building of any mushtree, 15 uses

    submitted by /u/WarmPeanuts_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Cave Generation

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:01 PM PST

    Hey, I'm currently playing DST and I generated a world without caves. However, I noticed I have the option to edit my save that doesn't originally have caves, and generate caves later. Does this properly add caves to my current save? As in, does the cave generate correctly and do sinkholes also get generated? Sorry if it's a noob question.

    submitted by /u/Jetermax
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with deerclops

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I'm new to this game and can't get past deerclops, should I try to fight or just run away? And if I fight what gear should I have?

    submitted by /u/24-7_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Tropical Experience mod

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Is it possible to expand the slanty shanty?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    What’s all this then?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    DST Highland beefalo????

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    How do I get beefalo that look like highland cattle like in the year of the beefalo start screen???

    submitted by /u/TheGoblina
    [link] [comments]

    DST server issues

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    So me and my friend have been trying to set up a dedicated server and we actually got it working somehow. Or atleast a little bit because the name of the server and the password weren't there.i tried redoing it with brand new settings and it didn't work aswell as I checked the dedi server logs and it showed the stuff I wanted. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/sherlock_elite
    [link] [comments]

    Are characters shared between PSN accounts?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Hi, i play DSTogether with my wife, and i would like to know if i buy some characters in my main account, she will be able to use those characters as well on her account while we playing together, she's playing on the PS set as my primary console, but on her account.

    submitted by /u/Alek_R
    [link] [comments]

    Hounds break walls in DST ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment