• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Don't Starve I took a shot at music. Please don't bully me

    Don't Starve I took a shot at music. Please don't bully me


    I took a shot at music. Please don't bully me

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Doodle to celebrate my friends and I surviving our first full year cycle! (...we were all killed by hounds a few days later but WE DID MAKE A FULL YEAR)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    I made a flower garden

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Ways to reveal the entire map at the start of the game?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    My wife and I want to spend some considerable amount of time megabasing, but we want to "shop" for a map quickly before we start.

    Are there ways to reveal the map? The map revealer mod and the command line scripts don't seem to work - if you KNOW that something works at the moment that you read this, please let us know what we should do. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shakespeare257
    [link] [comments]

    What to do next?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    So I am new to Don't Starve and played a few games of the original Don't Starve with Shipwrecked compability.

    In my current run as Maxwell I am sitting on day 79. Food is no longer a problem, I've been able to defeat the Deerclops twice and that Werebadger thing once. Food is not a problem, I got plenty of food and resources, wolves don't really pose a threat, I've made the shadow manipulator thing but don't really feel the need of getting a dark sword or anything when I can simply use my hambats with football helmets. Been delving a bit into the dungeons, getting a lantern.

    The only thing I'm currently trying to get is enough gems to turn chester into an icebox, but besides that I'm kinda at a loss of what to do.

    What's the next step of progression?

    submitted by /u/andanom
    [link] [comments]

    Saddest characters quotes?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Giant crop combo question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Specifically for a four crop combio 2:1:1 ratio for spring and summer, can I use corn x2 - dragon fruit - onion ?

    submitted by /u/Lotus2g
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on ruins rush/cave bosses?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I'm a decently experienced player, and the only bosses I haven't killed are the ones in the caves. My goal rn is to clear my first ruins and kill the ancient guardian. Any advice on finding the ruins? What should I bring and what do I do when I get there?

    submitted by /u/bread-boyz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m an unexperienced DS player any advice?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:57 PM PST

    I recently got DS on the switch and started gathering anything I could find, is there something else I should do?

    submitted by /u/xxtrashratxx
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the event settings on my 400+ day world ?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I want to get the mad scientist lab in my DST world can I change the settings to turn the hollowed nights/ winter's feast on ??

    submitted by /u/clean-commie
    [link] [comments]

    any tips ?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    how do i grow flowers ? i always put extra in the world options but theres never enough

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Pen2507
    [link] [comments]

    Question to you beefalo tamers and the new beefalo bell

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Hello fellow survivors I have a question about the new option of having cave beefalo. Personally I like what the bell lets us do and we can build the judges booth, stage and the make up room in caves too. So here's the question: Say I tame a beefalo in the caves in a solo world, got enough obedience got enough domestication to saddle it and take out for a ride in the caves to explore and clear the ruins, after I go back to the surface leaving the cave beefalo there with the bell, would he loose domestication/ obedience or would it be frozen while im in the surface world? Im asking this to you guys and gals that tame beefs way more than I.

    submitted by /u/Peter00th
    [link] [comments]

    Saving problem, DSPE, DSS

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I really enjoy playing both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Shipwrecked (both pocket edition, android versions). I used to play a lot and I have made a huge progress in both games. However after replacing my phone with new one my progress was lost. On my new phone started new games with new heroes. Some time after my screen broke and I have to change it. To get it repaired I restored factory settings. And again I have lost all of my progress.

    Now I am concerned that after starting a new game and playing hundreds of hours I would lost all my saves, all my games.

    That is why I tried to backup my files to restore them on the same or on the different phone. Most of google-people advice using Helium application. Unfortunately it does not in the way it should. I cannot send backup to any cloud (google, dropbox, box), because of constant errors.

    I tired to to backup files to internal memory. However each time I tried to load data my game pops out error, that game is not properly installed and has to be re-downloaded (which BTW fails and I have to delete and install game all over). [Not to mention that experiments with helium have made me loosing my saves again, but luckily with little progress made]

    Some of people advice using titanium as a backup. However, for many reasons, I do not want to root my phone.

    And here comes my question. Does anyone know any way to copy/backup my saves not to loose it after changing or damaging my phone (which can occur any day since I work on the construction site). I really enjoy the game, but starting over and over from the scratch is very depressing.

    Yes, I know, I could play DS on my PC (which would be much easy BTW). The point is I do not have much time to play games on PC. Don't starve pocket version was great, because I could play anywhere (waiting for bus, plane, in queue etc.) with only few minutes of my free time.

    I beg you to help me. Please, do not let charlie win :(

    submitted by /u/MEminey
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like switching worlds?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:50 AM PST

    Actually, I'm talking about the "things". I always escape from a world if I'm not prepared for summer yet, or I feel myself bored on my previous world, and It's a really good thing to play with al characters without dying. Hovewer, on youtube, nobody switches worlds, so I feel like nobody uses this mechanism, but this makes a really fun game, and you won't have 3 saves with 346 days long worlds, bexause you got bored.

    submitted by /u/StatisticianPure2804
    [link] [comments]

    How would you link an existing RoG save to a SW?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    To go into more detail I have a RoG world (SW compatible), very happy with it, day 415 or so and I want to start bringing some stuff from SW like weapons or cactus or even doydoys if that's an option.

    My question is, what would you recommend doing? Jumping through the Seaworthy from RoG and get a head start in terms of tools, weaps, food, etc.. Or, start a completely new SW save and once I'm settled in link it to my already existing RoG?

    Also, I'm unsure of how seasons get synced or not. I've read that if you are for instance in RoG winter and jump into SW for the first time you'll get hurricane season. I don't know if that's how it works.

    But if I start a new save that wouldn't be the case I'm assuming. I'd like to have something like if it's RoG summer, it would be Mild season in SW. Although the SW year seems to be longer so the seasons would eventually get desynced I assume.

    Anyway those are my doubts. Feel free to share any advice or knowledge on the subject.

    submitted by /u/germanwaregv
    [link] [comments]

    Tropical experience mod -do you miss out?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Do you miss out on content from Shipwrecked or Hamlet? Do you miss out on content from original DST? If so then what?

    submitted by /u/GR4V3MI5TAK3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment